Secondary Infertility [Support Thread]

RainbowMama

Reaction score
Just a general natter thread for those of us who have secondary infertility. We understand each others struggles, I'm here for anyone! <3

This is great I’ll join this thread I’m trying for my second. Hubbie got a SA test this week waiting on results. Iv had tests all came back good.

fingers crossed for everyone xxx

I can't share personal experiences, althought w few friends of mine experienced secondary infertility, and I know how difficult this journey is. Good luck everyone!

@RainbowMama What is secondary infertility? Sorry if that sounds thick :)

Either way , I’m finding it really difficult to cope with the mental strain it is having having when AF comes every month. :(

@RainbowMama What is secondary infertility? Sorry if that sounds thick :)

Either way , I’m finding it really difficult to cope with the mental strain it is having having when AF comes every month. :(
Secondary infertility is when you had no issues conceiving other children but are having issues now <3

@MysticKitten ahh thanks. Makes sense.
ok well that seems to me, I have 5 children, youngest is almost 4. So it’s been a while!
but conceived naturally this year and easily as it was a surprise but then MC in April this year, I had the MVA or whatever the procedure was called, and since then have had heavy painful periods.

Started tracking with OPKS and haven’t been missing the fertile window, so just a bit confused. Maybe it’s just taking longer this time around and needs time to settle down . Having regular cycles , so that’s a good sign - I hope! :) x x

Sugar10 - good luck with ttc-ing. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back