Second time round!!

PeaPod

Reaction score
Hello first tri ladies!

Im back for another go and was wondering if there are any other 2012 mummies here?

Found out yesterday that we are expecting number 2 and we are over the moon, although still a bit daunted about the practicalities of having 2 so close together. I think im about 6 weeks but need to get to docs tomorrow to request dating scan (still breast feeding and think the period i had 5 weeks ago may have been implantation - had same with my son)

Got lots of cramping, exhaustion and moodiness! Feel sorry for my OH as he cant do right at the moment! Just waiting for nausea to kick in now.

Fingers crossed this is a sticky bean and Fraser gets a little sister or brother next spring!X

yay congrats!

last time I was a mummy was 2009! but I have been trying for number 3 for 14 months and had 2 losses and a chemical in that time! I'm now carrying my 4th time lucky bean - and am 4 weeks today :)

look forward to chatting to you on here.

yay congrats!

last time I was a mummy was 2009! but I have been trying for number 3 for 14 months and had 2 losses and a chemical in that time! I'm now carrying my 4th time lucky bean - and am 4 weeks today :)

look forward to chatting to you on here.

I really hope that this bean is sticky for you!! I never fully appreciated how fragile pregnancy can be but now i have my son it does make me more anxious! Sending all tri mummies lots of positive vibes and sticky stuff!!

Congrats hun i was last a new mummy in 2011 xx

theres me, and karenC and samsgirl and karate kid, ninjakitty is in tri 2/3 atm, samsgirl KK and Karen are tri 1 still. me, loopylou and mummy2b19 are tri 3 and im sure some others ive forgotton (sorry)

Last edited:
Wow, didnt realize there were so many! Congrats ladies and glad to join you!X

Congrats, I'm a 2012 mummy too although yours will be closer in age than mine.

Congrats! Me too, I'm about 5 weeks now, Rory was born May 2012, great to know that there are so many 2012+2014 mamas here! :D

I'm a 2012 mummy too!! Sophia was born in Aug and I just found out on Fri that number 2 is cooking (it was a little surprise bean) lol.

So nice to see familiar names. Karate Kid was my bump buddy!!!! Xx

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

Hello!!!! I'm a 2012-er!

Congratulations....what's your due date? I'm 26th feb x

I'm due between 25th - 31st March depending on if I go from last period, or date I conceived. Will just say end of March until I get a dating scan :) x

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

Congrats, hun! Hooray for so many 2012 mummies being pregnant again. There must be something in the water! xxx

I'm 2012 mummy too well just, my lol was born in January 2012 xx

Congrats im a 2011 and 2013 lol

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

Congrats xx

Mummy to Ella 18/11/11
Baby Boy due 17th Dec 2013

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics