Second time mums - bumps..

schell

Reaction score
Just wondered when you showed with your second babies? I didn't have a proper bump with my first till almost 30 weeks. I'm less than 6 and my stomach is already noticeably bigger. Especially in the evenings. Feel huge already and my work trousers are already tight around the stomach. I know bloating is a thing in early pregnancy but I'm like the Goodyear blimp!!! Lol

P.S also I'm not skinny pre pregnancy so a rough idea of your build would be nice too if you don't mind :)

I bloated loads in the early stage with this one then it calmed down and it's only now I'm outgrowing a 12 at 6m pregnant. I was a 10 prepregnancy but had no sickness and have ate like a bitch :lol:

So this time I was about 14weeks when I had like a noticable mini bump then about 20 weeks it proper popped out now it's just steadily grew.

xxxxx

I'm sure mine must either be ridiculous bloating or twins. Lol xx

With my first I started showing about 23 weeks and this time I've lost weight so far because I'm so sick

I'm a sz12 and 5ft8 I barely had a bump with my son until well after 20 weeks. I had to buy new clothes at 10 weeks this time and I had a visible bump from 9!!!!
Now at 16 weeks my belly button is already half out and I'm in maternity clothes now.

The bloating is unreal and my tummy is so big every evening. I can't remember this much bloating with my first.

Xx

Wowze, thats mental!! I'm a size 16 and 5 foot 7 but carry mainly on my bottom half but did have some tummy but nothing compared to now. Not sure I'll keep it quiet as long as I wanted to this time. Haha xx

With my son I always got oh your not very big are you, right up until the end. I hated people saying it to me.

Now I'm worried I'm going to be huge!! I'm already planning my training and diet regime post baby!!

I'll post my 10 weeks pic with bikini on holiday it was bloody ridiculous! X

This pregnancy 10weeks;

ebee325d5c90c60a937134f6260c998d.jpg

This pregnancy 15 weeks;
c17ed78641fe419c26abcccf268c6c84.jpg

My 1st pregnancy 16 weeks;
81f14fa478db6975f2d53c29da91e4fb.jpg

Ah you look gorgeous :) That's a good size bump for 10 weeks!!! You are smaller than me so I would expect mine to be hidden for longer but I guess there are no rules. Lol

I'm deffo bigger quicker this time but I've not gained any weight but from about 10 weeks definite bump

This was me this morning - 8 weeks today! I feel like i've popped straight out.. Didn't notice a bump until probably 14 weeks with my first. I've heard it's very normal, just embarrassing when people ask how far along you are!!! xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 17
I noticed I was a bit thicker around the middle but didnt show as such until about 27 weeks with my 1st, then I grew really quickly. My second I started showing at about 15 weeks. This time I am showing more every day and I'm not 15 weeks yet. I went to my scan at 13+5 and there was a woman in the waiting room who was 5 months pregnant with her second, my bump was noticeably bigger than hers! Now at 14+4 I really am looking huge! I didnt look like this until at least 30 weeks with my 1st. I am on the heavier side but I lost 2.5 stone from severe sickness so its not like its weight gain! I am 5 foot 8 tall but have a short body.

Last edited:
This is a vile picture but i had to get a photo. I've cropped it cos got a nightie on so made it worse cos it's bigger. Lol seriously, not even 6 weeks. What the hell?? Lol

Attachments

• 2016-06-21 23.47.23.jpg
    2016-06-21 23.47.23.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 22

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90