Second time mum question - Second baby - How early did you feel movements?

KeelyT90

Reaction score
Morning ladies,

So, i've experienced the gas bubble type feelings weeks back. However, I am currently sat at my desk at work and feeling flutters but they're stronger than the usual gas flutters. Almost feel like a baby movement.

I know it is possible to feel movements earlier with second + pregnancies.

How early did you second time mothers feel ?
XXX

Last edited:
I'm 10 weeks and I SWEAR I felt something last night probably is just gas but it felt stronger lol thought I was going mad

I'm 10 weeks and I SWEAR I felt something last night probably is just gas but it felt stronger lol thought I was going mad
Same with me, I could swear it was a tiny somersault lol. The gassy flutters were nowhere near as strong as this and it sort of feels like the flutters I got first time around about 17 weeks x

I started feeling butterflies and flutters this time about 12 weeks. But by 14 weeks it was definite wriggles and then now I am getting kicks and punches throughout the day.

Mostly when I am sitting or lying.

xxxx

Aww so it is a possibility this early then. I've not had my dating scan as of yet so I could be more than 11 weeks. I hope it is movements :) x

Just had it again when I bent down. Its to the left of my belly button x

Yeah mine was wriggles near my belly button - to the right but a wee bit below and on my doppler its always where I found placenta so baby would be near there.

Now my uterus is at my tummy button so I can feel all movements now.

I started feeling it more in the bath lol. But if my legs are bent up it goes nuts, or if I sit like legs in a basket. I was sitting on the floor colouring and leaning over forward and felt it loads, must get squashed!

xxxx

Yeah mine was wriggles near my belly button - to the right but a wee bit below and on my doppler its always where I found placenta so baby would be near there.

Now my uterus is at my tummy button so I can feel all movements now.

I started feeling it more in the bath lol. But if my legs are bent up it goes nuts, or if I sit like legs in a basket. I was sitting on the floor colouring and leaning over forward and felt it loads, must get squashed!

xxxx
I'm so pleased now. It's made my day. I really hope it was movements. It all becomes abit more real when you can feel it.

How does the doppler detect placenta? I am thinking of getting one x

Maybe we all just need a good fart haha!! But I'd like to hope it's lots of lovely little babies :)

Well I just listened for the noise, the noise of the placenta is like a whooshing noise that goes with our pulse, but its like WOOSH... WOOOSH.. WOOSH :lol:

I think its safe to say mine is movements, Im almost 19 weeks :lol:

I think your always second guessing but mine have followed on track from what I thought was early movements. So hopefully they become more apparent to you in the coming weeks.

xxxx

I hope not haha, don't think my colleagues would appreciate that x

:blush:

Well I just listened for the noise, the noise of the placenta is like a whooshing noise that goes with our pulse, but its like WOOSH... WOOOSH.. WOOSH :lol:

I think its safe to say mine is movements, Im almost 19 weeks :lol:

I think your always second guessing but mine have followed on track from what I thought was early movements. So hopefully they become more apparent to you in the coming weeks.

xxxx
Ahhh I see. Which Doppler do you have?
Without a doubt yours is. Yes fingers crossed, will be constantly aware now wondering if it is or not haha x

I just have a wee cheapie one off ebay tbf - some you can get that you DL and use with a phone app and it records.

I wouldnt spend a fortune on it because if your feeling movements now albeit tiny youll be feeling them more frequent soon enough. Like Ive used my doppler twice this pregnancy and only got my HB once but once I felt movement I went to listen and the batteries are done so I wont bother with it.

I got it last time too.

xxxx

Yes that is very true. I didn't want to spend a fortune on one either x

First one I felt at 21 weeks, second time 16 weeks and third 12+3 weeks!

It definitely sounds like you are feeling movements. I cant wait until I feel mine xx

I really hope it is. I've only felt it twice today but so excited x

Just under 12 weeks with this tot - 16 weeks for my first

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27