second pregnancy

Discussion in 'Forum Friends' started by mnlhoffman, Apr 20, 2005.

1. mnlhoffman

mnlhoffman New Member

I am 26 years old and I have just found out we are expecting our second child. I am so happy, five years ago a doctor told us it was useless to try and concive and that we were wasting our time and money, but we kept trying with the use of fertility drugs, and 18 months ago, my beautiful first daughter was born, and now I'm so blessed to be pregnant again with a second. I had a very rough first pregnancy with bleeding and cramps throughout, resulting in many hospital stays, I am nervouse about going through it again and would love to talk to anyone who's in the same place

2. Excited4Baby

Excited4Baby Member

Hello, there..

Congrads on your little blessings!

Heres a bit about me...
    When I was 16 my doctor told me that it would be very hard for me to get pregnant. I have always had problmes with my cycle... Well, 2 monthes after my husband and I married I got a postive on a home pregnancy test. My husband and I were very excited to say the least :)
    But, that pregnancy ended in a m/c and we both thought that the world had ended. Its hard to get over something like that, I wanted to have a baby so badly. Josh (my husband) and I talked and said that it would be best to start trying again. To make a long story short we tried for about 5-6 monthes when I was sure that I was pregnant. But, the home tests kept saying negative. Deep down in my heart I knew that I was pegnant so I kept testing and testing... Josh kept telling me to stop testing because I would break down every time they were not positive. I decided to call my doctor and set up an appointment. While we were talking she said that she thought it was possible that I had PCOS. So, she wanted to test me for it... We did the blood tests and sometime later she called me while I was at work... It was then that she told me that they got the tests back and I was PREGNANT! YAY! :)

Well, Here I am now almost 28 weeks :)

If your still looking for a buddy let me know..