Second Pregnancy , Due May 2020

lozexpecting77

Reaction score
Hello :hugs:

I would love to get chatting to some 2nd time mum's !!

I have a 5 y/o girl & am due #2 in May 2020.

I'm currently 8 weeks and really struggling with all day nausea and morning sickness.
You name it - ive tried it !

XX

Hi Loz. Second time mum here also! I have an 18 month old boy and I am currently 11 weeks pregnant, EDD 30th April! Sorry you are struggling with morning sickness. I had horrific sickness during my first pregnancy but luckily no sickness this time round! Hope it eases for you soon!

Ahh ... congratulations hun !

Aw im so pleased you have been a bit luckier this time around !

Im trying to eat little and often and the GP has given me some medication to try so fingers crossed !

Are you going to find out the sex xx

Hi! I've got a 4yo who is nearly 5, and I'm due in June. I guess we would have been on the forums at a similar time last time around.

I'm only 4w5d atm so it's very early days. I was hoping to have a closer age gap than this, partly for closeness but also for money reasons, being able to have more time at home with #2. I've been a SAHM since #1 was born.

Only got faint nausea so far, like last time. Sorry to hear you're suffering, I doubt I can suggest anything you haven't already tried. I'm not looking forward to mine increasing.

Victoria - lucky you not getting any sickness this time around. Have you had many other symptoms? My main one last time was awful headaches towards the end of the first trimester.

I've been away to Turkey for the week and thought I'd made a breakthrough.
I wasn't sick once all week and ate like my old self ... rested and slept alot !
I got back late last night and haven't been able to stop throwing up all day ... i feel so fed up and disappointed because i really thought i had broke the back of this pregnancy sickness!

How is everything with you all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back