Second pair of eyes

babylove2016

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I'm 12 dpo today and desperate for a BFP. I've had many symptoms but as we all know these could just be because AF is due end of this week.

If you wouldn't mind looking at the attached images (FMU) and let me know your thoughts, that would be great.

Thanks loves.

xxx

Attachments

• attachment.jpg
    attachment.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 149
  • attachment2.jpg
    attachment2.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 104
I think I can see a squinter :) Fx for you hunny

xxxxx

I think I can see a squinter :) Fx for you hunny

xxxxx

Hey Clover!

Thanks everyone. Love a bit of positivity.

Just got this feeling of impending doom that AF will arrive. Been cramping today and (TMI) had a bit of thick sticky clear CM earlier with the tiniest speck of dark brown blood. Got me worrying it's a chemical. No one prepares you for these worries!

Baby love, what happened? Did AF arrive?

Hi honey,

No AF didn't arrive, just had a little old blood following sex yesterday morning :( so I think my body is just normalising after coming off the pill.

My boobs are really sore today so maybe it will come late. I just want to bleed now and be done with it.

I did another pregnancy test just now but don't think I see anything (image below). I used the Clearblue ovulation test last month and got a smiley on CD14 but I may not have actually ovulated, so I'm thinking of starting to track my basal. Do I just need a normal thermometer for that?

Attachments

• IMG_4651.JPG
    IMG_4651.JPG
    62.6 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members