Second line

Helen88uk

Reaction score
Okay, so I'm 12dpo and got this, this morning.

I feel like it's too good to be true. There is a line there, but I did the test and then left it, never expecting any second line to show. So this is about 30 minutes after testing...is that likely to be one of those strange lines that just shows up because it's been left so long?? Or could it be?

20191007_075643.jpg

That looks like a bfp to me. I know to check within the 5mins but my lines still don't come up anytime after that if not pregnant. Test again holding maybe few hours or tomorrow morning to confirm but looks good to me congratulations xx

That definitely looks like it’s pink to me so it’s unlikely to be an Evan but if you didn’t check during the window I would retest with a frer x

That's pink so I would say it's positive. Congratulations xx

I'm going to buy one this morning, just on my way to a training course. We've been trying for 18 months, I'm 31 and he's 33 and this will be our first. We've been tested at GP and I've got low progesterone so currently being referred to the subfertility clinic....But hopefully we won't need that referral anymore!

Thanks ladies xxx

I'm going to buy one this morning, just on my way to a training course. We've been trying for 18 months, I'm 31 and he's 33 and this will be our first. We've been tested at GP and I've got low progesterone so currently being referred to the subfertility clinic....But hopefully we won't need that referral anymore!

Thanks ladies xxx
Are you late for AF or still due? congratulations frer would definitely confirm but that's colour I had around 12/13dpo and if you get your bfp confirmation and are low in progesterone you could ask doctor to get progesterone pessaries to try help have a sticky bean. Good luck. Keep us updated :clover: :pray: xx

Thanks ladies xxx
I love hearing stories like yours. I am close the 18 month mark so this gives me so much hope.
Your line looks good to me hun, a FRER will definitely confirm it xx

Looks like a bfp to me! Grab a frer to confirm! Digi showed up before my line was even that dark so you could try one of those to if the frer confirms :cheer: xx

I'm due AF anytime now, this is day 25, my cycles range from 25-28.
I don't know why I came to training today, can't bloody concentrate on anything but going to morrisons to by a FRER!

Keep your fingers crossed for me please xxx

Then frer would give you lines for sure if cheapy giving them around day af due. I will keep fingers crossed for you. I wouldn't be able to concentrate either. Hope you get away soon and test. Good luck <3 xxx

Thanks ladies xxx

If you’ve been diagnosed with low progesterone I would ask the dr for some supplements, I’ve been taking them since I found out I was pregnant.

I really hope this is your miracle! Xx

Looks like a BFP to me! Congrats x

So I think this is a good sign!!! I can't believe it! I'm so excited and terrified that I'm going to lose it at the same time!!!

I don't even know what happens now? Ring the GP? Have a lovely glass of milk to celebrate?! Xxx

20191007_130300.jpg

Beautiful beautiful line!
Massive congrats to you!
Stay positive hun, don't let any negative thoughts cross your mind just enjoy it!
Also the lovely glass of milk really made me giggle :rotfl: x

I've never had a sober Christmas or NYE before.... This will be interesting

So I've rang my GP who gave a number to self-refer to the midwives. I should get an appointment letter through the post by the end of the week x

Reactions: Bre
Congratulations on your :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back