Second fail driving test this morning

Sophie_P

Reaction score
And i'm gutted. First attempt I got a serious fault for clipping the kerb on a parallel park, this morning I got the same manoeuvre and got a serious fault for being too wide. Feels like I can't win. Has anybody gone on for a pass after two attempts? Feel's like i'm never gonna pass.

This will give you a laugh, I took nine LMAO my sister passed on her 3rd and she is a fantastic driver now. Don't give up!

Nerves mainly, it was something different every time and my first test was actually the best! I had to go on beta blockers. I actually haven't driven for a few years as dh and I only have the one car. I love motorway driving though.

My first attempt I got 13 minors and one serious, today 19 minors and 4 serious. If you ask where I went wrong, I cant tell you x

I'm sure you will ace it soon, just keep going, as its all great experience before you get behind the wheel for real, expensive but worth it in the long run! I just put in for each test straight away, otherwise I might have lost heart. X

I was 3rd time lucky x

pregnant with baby no 2 ;)
sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 excuse my terrible spelling :p

My driving instructor is booking and paying for next test straight away x

my friend failed 7 times, one of them because she forgot to put her seatbelt on.... so just think it could be worse :D xxx

My sons friend failed because he answered his mobile mid test and said "can't talk now mate I'm on my driving test!" Lol

Better luck next time x

Last edited:
LMAO :) my brother failed his first because he was in a replacement car which was totally new to him, the windows steamed up and he couldn't find the controls. The examiner said he should have known where everything was before driving, fair enough. Apart from that he drove perfectly, it was a shame.

Sorry to hear this Sophie, just wanted to say it took me 5 attempts to pass my driving test, 3 of my 4 fails were because of the damn parallel park! So I know how you feel. To he honest I've Bern driving 9 years and I still can't really do it lol! I nearly gave up but what I decided to do was change my instructor, best thing I ever did as she helped me pass after 9 lessons with her. I was with the other instructor for years! Good luck and don't give up xxx

I passed 3rd time, I was a lot less nervous on my 3rd attempt xxx

Aww thank you everyone, feel alot better now. It's that damn parallel park though! I drive perfect when with instructor, just them nerves start as soon as i'm told what manoeuvre i'll be doing. X

My first test was a clean sheet then i drove past a zebra crossing with a person stadning at it (hidden by a bus that was parked- fail
Second was driving at 28 mph down blackpool prom - three minors for not makning progress added up to one major, third was setting off and making someone behind slow down who was speeding.

I think that the examiners are pretty patchy and i had no confidence in them being unbiased.

Dont sweat how many tests it takes so long as you get htere in the end (it just sucks that its so expensive)
chin up.
Youll get there in the end
x Daisy

It took me 2 tests, but I failed the first one for speeding, oops.

Just book up and have go again, good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back