Second bfp at 44

Syd43

Reaction score
So, having had a blighted ovum in September following on from my first ever bfp at the end of July, I've just found out I'm pregnant again. I've had a confusing 3 days of a mixture of negatives and faint positives, af due today. I went to the doctor, fortunately where I live you can get appointments immediately and they always do a pregnancy test if you say you think you might be.

Feeling a lot of things right now.

Thrilled and so lucky to be pregnant again.

Terrified I'll lose it again, at my age that's a high probability. Doubly terrified because the doctor said I had small traces of protein and blood in my urine so I'm convinced it's not going to stick.

Angry that I didn't get a second opinion on my fibroid a year ago and instead only had it removed in June. Since then I've tried twice to get pregnant (I've only just moved out to Hong Kong to join my oh so was travelling back and forth before) and succeeded both times.

Phew, and all before 9.30 am :)

Off to find some kind of meditation app on my phone...

Huge congratulations my lovely x x x x

Congratulations Syd! :hugs: Try to stay positive. I believe this will be your sticky one. :lol:

Congratulations Syd I really hope this is your sticky bean. Fingers crossed xxxx

This is fab! Congrats xx everything crossed for u no reason this shouldn't be your take home baby xx

Fabulous news. So happy for you xx

Syd congratulations! I hope this is the one for you, I have everything crossed for you. It can't be a coincidence about your fibroid, thank goodness you got it removed.

Congratulations Syd :) welcome to Tri1 we can be bump buddies at 44 :)

Wow, congratulations!
I've got everything crossed that this is your rainbow, you deserve it xxx

Syd, not sure if you remember me from the previous thread few months back but congratulations! im so thrilled to see this and really hope all goes well :) xx

I do of course remember you Bobbideedo, congratulations on being team blue!!

Thanks everyone :)

Lovely news, congratulations! So happy for you Syd, love and prayers for your take home baby xx

Wow, congratulations Syd fantastic news!! X

Thanks so much everyone. Sadly it looks like I'm losing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back