Second baby - when did you start showing?

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by Jacq23, Jul 14, 2013.

1. Jacq23

Jacq23 Well-Known Member

Hi ladies,

Just wondering when you started to show with your second baby? I don't think I 'popped' until I was between 4 and 5 months but have a feeling it may be sooner this time!

Jacq x

2. Toria111

Toria111 Well-Known Member

With both my kids I didn't show till about 6 months. I lost weight due to morning sickness, so not sure that's normal. Already this time round I've lost 2lbs. Clothes feel the same, but feeling so bloated and sure I'll be showing sooner this time!

3. Samsgirl

Samsgirl Well-Known Member

I have lost 4lbs since finding out but I feel huge!!! Already having to wear a hair bobble to extend my trousers!!! Lol

I know a lot of it is bloating...but there's definite bumpage of some description. Even my shape seems to have changed again already! X

4. Toria111

Know what you mean, I'm trying to avoid anything that cuts across my waist. I wore my gym gear the other day as its comfy, and didn't even go to the gym! Haha.

5. Samsgirl

Samsgirl Well-Known Member

Lol...oh god I couldn't even imagine going to a gym at the moment...I can just and so function and look after my dd and hubby! X

6. Toria111

I only went once last week and it did make me feel better for a bit. But think its going to have to take a back seat till this sickness/tiredness passes. Can't face cooking, can't face eating and can't face running round after the kids!

7. Constantstar

Constantstar Well-Known Member

As soon as my wee hit the htp and got a bfp pmsl xx

mummy to ds 11/7/11
    pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

8. can

can Well-Known Member

already got a sizable bump, finding it hard to hide!!!!!!!

9. Jacq23

Jacq23 Well-Known Member

Mine seems to be rather well-timed for the whole 12 week telling people thing: I'm a teacher so about to be on hols for 6 weeks which will make me almost 15 weeks by the time we go back. By then I reckon I'll have a noticeable bump as I'm only 5'4" and size8-10. But at least it won't matter if I start showing before then, it's just hiding it for the next few weeks I'm worried about.

10. chrystal

chrystal Well-Known Member

i showed quite early with my second around 12 -15 weeks n i thought i just had bloating this time as was night time bump(after food) but woke this morning n still ikkle bump there but only 7 weeks so prob still lil bloated from late tea lol xx

11. JJ Mum

JJ Mum Well-Known Member

Mine got slightly but not massively quicker each time, i think im going to be the biggest ever this time!

How did your scan go today hun?

12. Jacq23

Jacq23 Well-Known Member

All good thanks, Jen. We saw the heartbeat :dance: though scan put me back 8 days to 6wks 4 days, but I'm not going to believe that til I have my dating scan!
    x