Second baby questions

violet13

Reaction score
Hi lovelies, hope you're all doing fab.
I have some questions as with my first everything was so different! I feel sick and am sick a lot during the mornings and evening only food meat wise I can stomach is chicken and I'm pudgy like I have a mini bump I know some show so much faster with babies and some don't but I'm not exactly skinny anyway and the top of my stomach is harder and more firm it's odd. Also I don't know if it's just my mind or not but I feel flutters inside my tummy I never got this till 20 odd weeks because I had an anterior placenta. Muchly appreciate advice and hope you're all doing well xxx

You can show a lot earlier with a 2nd pregnancy I really popped at around 8 weeks. But the earliest you can feel baby move is around the 13 weeks mark but mostly around 16 -20 weeks x

You can show a lot earlier with a 2nd pregnancy I really popped at around 8 weeks. But the earliest you can feel baby move is around the 13 weeks mark but mostly around 16 -20 weeks x
Thanks Hun muchly appreciated, I've put it down to my mind playing tricks haha...oh hell I won't be able To hide a bump for long if that happens! Xxx

You could well be suffering from the dreaded bloat at this stage, but you can show earlier with second pregnancies for sure.

As you're still so early on and baby is around the size of an apple seed, you certainly won't be feeling movement yet but again you're likely to earlier this time round.

I had anterior plaventa with my first too, so I was just under 20 weeks when I started feeling him. No idea where my placenta is this time but not felt a single thing yet but only thirteen weeks tomorrow.

Eeek!! Can't wait for a proper bumpy and to feel movement!!

XX

Thanks Hun thought I'd ask cause I was just nodding off when it happened I know it's way too early to feel anything yet but it kinda had to be asked more for the confirmation off others. I don't think I'll be able to hide bloaty bump for
Long then haha xxx

I think with going through it all again, you know all the magic that is to come and if you're anything like me you'll be impatient for it all.

XX

I am impatient for it too. I have bumpage but I want to feel and see movement. It's the best feeling xx

I think with my second I had a proper bloat/bump going on at 6 weeks and felt movement at 16 weeks (was 20 weeks with my first). So you could definitely be starting to pop out a little bump! I think we're about the same amount of weeks Violet I'm 5 today? I wake up with quite a flat tummy but it's huge by the evening. So exciting xxx

I think with my second I had a proper bloat/bump going on at 6 weeks and felt movement at 16 weeks (was 20 weeks with my first). So you could definitely be starting to pop out a little bump! I think we're about the same amount of weeks Violet I'm 5 today? I wake up with quite a flat tummy but it's huge by the evening. So exciting xxx

According to my calculator thingy I'm 5 and 1 so we are pretty much due around the same time :) which is nice. And I am a little impatient haha just wish the sickness would stop truth be told it's horrible always queasy xxx

My boobs are leaking like seriously loads...is this normal second time around? Xxx

I haven't had that yet, I read on my app that it can start happening now at 13 weeks but maybe if you have had a baby more recently then it could be a possibility. I had my son 500 years ago so well and truly dried up :) xx

Hahah I had my son 13 months ago I only breastfed for 10/11 weeks and then it dried up fairly quickly xxx

According to my calculator thingy I'm 5 and 1 so we are pretty much due around the same time :) which is nice. And I am a little impatient haha just wish the sickness would stop truth be told it's horrible always queasy xxx

I've just realised we will have exactly the same age gap aswell lol my youngest son was born 20th sept last year! He's quite a handful he doesn't sleep great and wants to be picked up all the time so I'm hoping he's easier when baby arrives! Sorry to hear you're feeling sick, not nice! I've had a couple of little nauseous episodes but not much, didn't feel sick til 6 weeks with my boys though so hoping it's still just a bit early xx

I've just realised we will have exactly the same age gap aswell lol my youngest son was born 20th sept last year! He's quite a handful he doesn't sleep great and wants to be picked up all the time so I'm hoping he's easier when baby arrives! Sorry to hear you're feeling sick, not nice! I've had a couple of little nauseous episodes but not much, didn't feel sick til 6 weeks with my boys though so hoping it's still just a bit early xx

We will have a similar age gap!! Yay :) I'm so unwell tonight I've gone off meat so badly had turkey and it tasted like plastic I went off meat with my son but all opposite I could have turkey and mince I literally can't have any of it! Okay with carbs and veg and other bits like fish but not much else tbh xxx

I sometimes get a bit if leakage from boob's. My son is almost 8 but my milk never fully dried up. maybe in a past life I was a wet nurse lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back