Sea life centre, blackpool/chester zoo, knowsley safari park

lozzi

Reaction score
For bams birthday, im gonna have a lil party for some family and friends...

But im also going to take her out for the day,

BUT

i havent a clue were...

Is gullivers world for older children?

I thought possibly Sea life centre? hmmm

she liked blue planet.

WHat about a zoo? or knowsley safari park?

Arghhh ive no idea..

hahah

any ideas ladies? thanks

i was thinking of that too nic, but i tkae her to mother and baby on a thurs and thats at a soft play centre....

so im not sure.....

i voted sea life centre
OH and i took his niece when she was about 10 months old and she was fascinated!!

Sea life center..

Only because to a kid they get to go up and touch the animals... ie the glass.. :rotfl: :rotfl: but at least they won't get bitten, scratched or spat at... :rotfl:

We took Austin to sea life centre a couple of months ago and he loved it, he was fascinated by everything. I also went 4 years ago for my niece's 2nd birthday and she loved it just as much. So I voted sea life.

I can't believe Ellouise is nearly 1 :shock:

Isaac isn't even 2 yet but he's been to loads of places! He won't remember going but we have lots of pictures and videos. Check out my OH's freeweb page in my sig. They are never too young to go anywhere I say!!!! :D

I put chester zoo, but only cos thats the only place ive been tp up north, but doubt it will be open this time of year, i think zoos and that shut once it gets freezing cold

We took Thea to the sea life centre here and she was amazed by everything! She was about 11 months at the time.

mrs_tommo22 said:
I put chester zoo, but only cos thats the only place ive been tp up north, but doubt it will be open this time of year, i think zoos and that shut once it gets freezing cold

no it's got some Christmassy stuff on I believe (we took Lydia there for her bday in Sept and there were posters up).

Xena said:
mrs_tommo22 said:

no it's got some Christmassy stuff on I believe (we took Lydia there for her bday in Sept and there were posters up).

Xena....

are u coming to the Manchester meet?

http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/forum/v ... hp?t=55490

i didnt vote coz iv only been to knowsley and chester so its not fair for me to vote but i loved them both! (sorry thats not very helpful is it lol!)

I wouldnt chance knowsley as the monkeys sit on your car and the elephants blow snot all over the windows which will probably freak her out.
Gullivers is for younger kids aged about 3+ but has a bit of a dodgy safety record (google it! plus one of my friends worked there so I got to hear a lot!)

Out of those choices I'd go for somewhere that will catch her attention i.e with lights so the blue planet or sea life centre but personally I'd go to a big play area :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back