screaming when pooing!

Lauz_1601

Reaction score
exscuse the title, strange question but I was wondering if anyone elses baby screams when they are pooing? Ella is usually really content, but when she is pooing she really bawls her little heart out and really seems to be in pain, is this normal x

Have you got the Birth to Five book from your midwife/healthvisitor? It says in there that many babies cry when they poo but no one really knows why. There is no evidence to suggest they are in pain. Phoebe used to cry when pooing but seems to just deal with it now.
I think it's normal and wouldn't worry about it :D

yes iv got it but havent read it all yet, Thanks for that, it has reassured me, hopefully Ella will learn to deal with it soon too :lol:

Coby has been doing that lately, but i have noticed he is conspaited since i swaped from breast to bottle.

i give him boiled water with a tea spoon of fresh orange juice in it during the day, it helps lossen him up.

xx

braydon screams his lil heart out wen he goes poopy but he is very contipated wen he goes it comes out rock hard and the size of between a golf n tennis ball iv tried everything on the last step now fresh fruit if this doesnt work he will have to have an enema once a week h8 that idea

Seren also has a screaming fit when she fills her nappy, saying that if my poo looked like hers I'd do exactly the same :D

Sarah, hope Braydon gets better soon so he doesn't have to have the enema x

Brody does aswell, not screaming but he has a good little cry then does a big poo!

Yeah Rubie cries before she poo's too, she makes out like its such hard work to push it out but it's like water lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back