scrambled eggies problem :(

bbee

Reaction score
I made scrambled egg for breaky this morning and I do my scrambles eggs in the microwave for four minutes. They went a grey colour?! Does anyone know what this is? Were they in for too long? I ate them and I'm worried now :( xxx

I think they're just slightly overcooked. I get this sometimes when I boil eggs and they come out really grey, but they taste fine! Xx

Okay thank you! I hate worrying!!:pxxx

Yeah i do mine 2 mins, mix, 2 mins mix and then another min and they are normally done.. I always add a bit of milk aswell xx

Yep grey is overcooked - Ive had that before too so no need to worry x

Grey is overcooked or too much butter added. Both will do it. Iv never made them in microwave?!

Yuck ladies...make them in a pan!!! Much nicer :) and with lots of cream instead of milk....amazing :)

Yuck ladies...make them in a pan!!! Much nicer :) and with lots of cream instead of milk....amazing :)

creamy eggs? hmm i do in pan with milk and butter id never even heard you could do micro!! x

I don't like eggs made in a pan - too wet. Doing them in micro (not till grey obviously) keeps them drier.

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

In a pan for on toast, in microwave for bacon egg sarnie. Same reasoning as I mclean...

All tastes the same to me!:pxx

Last edited:
If i do them ina pan it always ends up like a fucked up omellete! ?

I do them in the microwave just because they stick to saucepans like cement and I'm to lazy to scrub pans unnecessarily lol. They taste lovely in the microwave too x

tapatalkin

Microwaved is the beeeest!

Just checked my fridge :( only one egg!! Damn it!! Reslly fancy scrambled egg now! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back