Scotch Egg and Pork Pie are finally having a Sausage Roll

ahhhh just seen your BFP on feb testing thread and had to come and congratulate you, been following you all in ltttc. Huge congratulations happy for both of you xxxxx

Happy happy day!!! Well done guys! You deserve this happiness! Enjoy every second I know you will!! Xxxxx
Michelle x

Congratulations. So pleased to read this. Wishing you a happy healthy 9 months xx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

ahhhhhhh thats amazing!!!! im ultra mega pleased for you hun, you really deserve it and i'll have everything crossed for a happy and healthy 9 months for you, i hope it is twins

This is such fantastic news-So so happy for you guys! A million congratulations & wishing you the healthiest & happiest 9 months ever! xxxx

Congratulations x

Sent from my annoyingly slow iPhone using Tapatalk

Massive congratulations xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Amazing news!!! Huge congratulations to you both :) :) :) xxx

Congrats again sweetie!! AMAZING news!! Looking forward to seeing a digi xxx

Just seen this! Ahhhhhhh a HUGE congratulations :pompom:

Have everything crossed this is it for you!xxxxxxxxxx

OMG Scotch!!!!!!!! I can't believe I totally missed this! Massive massive congratulations! I'm so very pleased for you & pork pie xxx

Mummy to Gracie 26/10/11

Wow wow wow !!!!! This has give me massive goose bumps !! Congratulations, another LTTTC with a BFP !!! Fan-bloody-tastic news xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx

What diamond news to hear scotch xxxx huge congratulations! lovely.... :) :) :)

ive been reading your journy on and off and i am so pleased for you hun! i actually gasped oh my god yay! congrats so happy for you hunnie:) xxx

Omg! Only just seen this!!!!!! I'm so over the moon for you and your OH! I've just done a little happy dance for you! I really hope everything goes smoothly for you! Huge congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back