scoffing

umbongo

Reaction score
I've not been particularly gluttonous in my pregnancy but tonight I really wanted something yum. Cooked up chicken, pasta, peas in a creamy white wine sauce. I made enough for two but hubby didn't want to eat anything hot at 8.30pm as it's a hot day.
So I ate it all! Doesnt sound that dramatic but it is not the kind of thing I do!

Anyway, I hope you all coped with the heat today. I baked a cake with my step daughters this morning at 8am! For their dad's birthday. Then I sat in front of a, fan mostly. And LOVED the tennis!

Back to work tomorrow.... After a week and 2 days off. It's going to be annoying and HOT!

X

Lol if that's as bad as you got today I better not go thru my scoff list there were lot's of cakes and icecream involved today oupps,!

Thats not too bad At all hun!!Yesterday I didn't really fancy much but today I had muesli and a piece of that for breakfast, tuna pasta for lunch, some rich tea biscuits with Nutella, just had Chinese and now I'm just about to tuck into the Nutella again :-/ oops lol xx

Last edited:
I just made an entire batch of cupcakes. They were only finished half an hour ago. There are none left. Hubby did help a bit, but I didn't exactly hold back! I figured I have 4 weeks left where I don't need to count the cals and then after that, I've got some baby weight to lose!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back