Scarlett fever or chicken pox?

Blimey Hun that looks scary. I agree that you should take her back to gp but go with your instinct if things change. I really hope she feels better soon x

Awe just seeing this. Poor little eva xxx

tapatalking

Blimey Hun that looks scary. I agree that you should take her back to gp but go with your instinct if things change. I really hope she feels better soon x

I'm going to take her to my gp in the morning...I've seen 2 in out of hours and both have said different things so I'm going to demand they do a blood test in the morning just to be on the safe side' x

I would go exactly that hun! Foot down and demand a blood test...

Get well soon little one x

I am It's just not resting easy with me seeing her like this! X

Bless. I really hope you get to the bottom of it soon & she's right as rain as soon as! Definitely demand a blood test. Tell them if they don't do one they'll have the PF army after them!

Big cuddles to you & your beautiful girl xxx

Bless. I really hope you get to the bottom of it soon & she's right as rain as soon as! Definitely demand a blood test. Tell them if they don't do one they'll have the PF army after them!

Big cuddles to you & your beautiful girl xxx

I will hold you to that :) me too I'm hoping they will humour me even if they think its nothing to worry about! X

Poor little thing. I hope she's feeling a bit better today x

Hey hun, what did the doctor say? Max has the exact same rash. He has been crying uncontrollably lately and doesn't know what to do with himself. I'm waiting for a call from the doctor but we think it may be a reaction to his MMR as the measles part kicks in about a week or 2 after the jab and can present itself in a non infectious rash. Has Ava had her jab? Sorry I can't remember how old she is. Hope she's better soon, it's horrible seeing them like this, I too am a complete mess. Sending big hugs xxx

Hi Hun they done a blood test told me that it looks like a viral infection but will do a blood test (think it was to humour me) she is been grumpy today but we are getting more fluid into her she's still not intersted in food so when hv comes to weigh her tomorrow she has probably not gained any weight since her last visit as she's more active too but I am hoping she will not have lost anything!

The doctor did tell me as her rash is quite bad he has given camomile lotion and has told me any change in her then to take her in as her immune system is down she may catch a bacterial infection! X

Ah bless her, fingers crossed she starts feeling better soon, hopefully the camomile will soothe the rash, it must be so uncomfortable, especially in this heat. We went to the docs this eve and they think Max's rash is also due to a viral infection. He's been a bit up and down today but a nice cool bath this eve seemed to perk him up a bit. Max has picked at a couple of sandwiches today but not really interested, thankfully he has been drinking though. We also gave him some juice ice lollies to get fluid in him and soothe his gums as he's also teething the poor mite. Hope she's better soon hun xxx

She has finally eaten a meal she had a few strawberries this morning and she managed mash and veg this evening not close to what she normally is but I'm hoping that's a start! And the rash has started fading too! Thank you ladies! X.

So glad she's starting to perk up a little bit. Eating a proper meal definitely sounds like a great start! I really hope she's back to her normal wee self soon. Lotsa love to you all xxx

Glad she's feeling a bit better hun. Such a worry when they are poorly!

Poor little Ava!! Hope she's feeling better to me. It looks a little bit like an allergic reaction to me. Did you give her any antihistamine? Xxx

She's fully recovered from it. Went to bed covered one night and woke and they had all gone no didn't give her anything like that as they said it didn't seem to bother her! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back