scared

my mum just gave me the perfect opertunity to tell her that i was
pregnant but i just couldnt do it - i am such a wimp - i really do want this
baby but i didnt want to hurt my mum wot a coward

your 20 weeks pergnant? Wow how did you keep it a secret for 5 months? Im sure your mum will be shocked being how far you are now, but im sure she will get used to the idea. Do you live with your mum?

Hi im gemma dnt worry ur not a wimp i still havent told my mam n dad .

my advice is just make sure you tell your mum before she hears it off someone else. i understand its really hard i was 25weeks and still not told my mum.

the day i decided i was going to tell her i came home to find the father of my babys mother in my living room, really awkward situation!!!!!

my mum wasnt mad at me, i just think she was disappointed with herself that, that something must have been wrong with mine n her relationship because i felt that i couldnt tell her.

just wait until your ready, but try not 2leave it too long.

lauren n bump

i was the same way actually.. i didn't tell my mom or dad until i was 4 months.. i had to tell them b/c sooner or later they'll figure it out on their own... and then they'll wonder why u didn't come to them with something as big as this. So don't lay it off too long.. let them know something. Gud luck....from the Williams family

Due October 10th !!!!!! Yay Jalen :D

Now im getin far on n ull be able to tell soon i think me n my patner r gunna tell our pearents together .Wish me luck every 1

good luck! let us know how u get on, this is the hardest thing iv ever had to do , iv yet to tell my parents - arghhh its drivin me mad!

my parents now know but they think i have just found out to, they have been upsolutly brilliant and i couldnt have asked for more, better than what my b/f has done who same as me has knowen for about 3 months longer than our familys

Hi itfc_mad,

I'm so glad your parents were cool and that you got the courage up to tell them :D

+++

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back