Scared

Leighwiltshire

Reaction score
hiya - this is my first pregnancy and im terrified of losing. i suffer from anxiety etc and this is making it worse. im constantly knicker checking, googling things i think they are different i just dont know how im gunna cope till i go back to the doctors on the 5th October.

my partner is 43 and im only 25 im scared if i lose this child then he wont be willing to try again for another as he wasnt keen on trying for one anyway.

my discharge looks a light yellow/pinky colour not the colour of a period and im scared. i must go to the loo every hour to check.

how can i put my mind at ease and stop the worrying??

my period is 17 days late and i think im around the 6 week mark

hi hun I suffer from anxiety too and I'm exactly the same as you I even had a bleed last week and went into panic mode but stress won't help the baby. is there anything you can do that you enjoy to tale your mind off it? these first 12 weeks are so scary. when do you think you are due? we have a thread for every month so you can talk to people in the same position and it does help!

hi hun I suffer from anxiety too and I'm exactly the same as you I even had a bleed last week and went into panic mode but stress won't help the baby. is there anything you can do that you enjoy to tale your mind off it? these first 12 weeks are so scary. when do you think you are due? we have a thread for every month so you can talk to people in the same position and it does help!

thank you so much im a massive worrier, constantly checking my kinickers then googling to see if its normal! i would love to join the thread please.

im just at work but its constantly on my mind i think im around 6/7 weeks at the moment im three weeks late and ovulation is around the middle mark of my 28 days.

so stressful just powering through till i can get my scan and see everything is okay. i dont know how id cope with a bleed, im bad enough with the changing colour of the discharge!!

thank you for your help xxx

what date was the first day of your last period? I'm thinking your probably a may mummy feel free to come and join us in the may thread were all worriers lol

Hi i miscariaged before i got pregnant(gave birth june) i suffered so bad being worried all the time checking my ynderwear but scared to go to rhe loo incase the worst happened again. Anyway i did this my whole pregnancy and i didnt enjoy it. I was constantly in with reduced movements tho i think it was in my head. I ended up being induced which was horrible and needed a emergency c section. I know its hard but you meed to try and relax. Stress will not help you if it going to happen it will happen and if its meant to be it will be. Please talk to a mw if this continues as if hate for you to feel the same as i did for the whole pregnancy. Good luck

I think that all the hormones rushing round your body make things like anxiety and depression so much worse in tri 1.

It's not the same for everyone but for me it's like a switch has bee flicked and I feel normal at 10 weeks!

I hope you feel better very soon!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back