scared

johnson48

Reaction score
After 6 long years of trying for our second child last week I finally got a positive saying 1-2 weeks then 2 days later I done another one that said 2-3 weeks we was absolutely over the moon, unfortunately I had an ectopic 2 years ago and lost a tube and our hopes were dashed. I am now so scared its happening again, I have had period like pain for over a week, I have a constant sharp pain in my lower right side and groin, also I have lower back pain, I cant take another loss its all im thinking about I had an EPC yesterday but they couldn't see anything also had bloods done and going back tomorrow for more to see if my levels are rising or not, I think im around 6 weeks but cant be certain as my periods are all over the place.

Thanks for reading xxx

Try not to panic, it's normal to gets pains. I had them and had a scan to check for eptopic and all was fine xx

Hello, congratulations on your pregnancy. Just wanted to echo what Nic said - I had some very sharp, twingy pains in my groin/tube area this time around as well as general stomach and back pain. It came to a head at 8 weeks and I too was checked for an ectopic and all was fine. I'm sure with your history you're going to be a ball of nerves but I just wanted to assure you that pains can be and are very normal. Glad they're keeping an eye on you though.. Wishing you a very happy and healthy pregnancy xx

I've just come out of hospital after being rushed in ambulance with really bad pains in my side turns out I was dehydrated or I had pulled a muscle. I hope you get answers soon and that they are good ones!

A big congratulations first off. Sorry to hear about your previous ectopic :(. I also had a suspected ectopic and had to go to a and e then epu for extreme pains in my lower right side, it was tender to touch and got progressively worse l but I was v constipated! Talk about embarrassing! So i know its completely nerve wracking but have hope, try and relax. Massive good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back