Scared...

bluegirl

Reaction score
Hey everyone, forgive me if I'm being super paranoid. I had a previous Partial Molar Pregnany and now I'm scared of everything!
I am currently having little niggly pains on my right side very low and I'm freaking out that I'm that unlucky that my new pregnancy is ectopic. Has anyone had this and if so how did it start? X

i was under care for an suspected ectopic a few weeks back my pan was constant n always there n was getting worse thats why they thought it..i went to my doctors they sent me to a&e and after inernal and a week of bloods being taken they did a scan where everythin was in right place just waitin to see if there is baby there on friday.....
If your worried go to your doctor my pain was like af but worse n stabbing constant pain ..sorhttp://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Ectopic-pregnancy/Pages/Introduction.aspxry i cant be of more help this may help reasure youxx

I had lower abdomen pain but only on the left. Doctor sent me to A&e with suspected ectopic, but after bloods, 2 internal exams and a scan all was where it should have been. They said the one sided pain was probably a polyp or just my ovary that the egg had been released from.

My advice is go to your GP. You are probably ok, but at least with a scan they can put your mind at ease.

I know what you mean about worrying over everything. I miscarried in May, and every little thing with this pregnancy worries me so much. I even paid for a private scan last week just to make sure all was ok.

Thank you both for your responses. I think I'm being paranoid. I have to have an early scan anyway given my previous so I just have to chill out until then xx

you welcome just try to relax and take it easy xx

Good luck for Friday Chrystal - let us know how you get on xx

Hiya hun, I don't have any experience in these things but I believe it's totally normal to get little niggly pains in your side, I've had quite a few. I think that if you have an ectopic there are several things to watch for including sharp pain, bleeding and shoulder pain. I can see why you're worried tho and if it will put your mind at rest maybe go to your docs. Im sure your little buba is just getting nice and snug x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back