Scared!!

jojo3972

Reaction score
Most of u know my story n what I've been through , we'll my af is due no later than Saturday I did a hot at roughly 10 dpo was bfn on a cb plus so counted myself out but ve had weirded symptoms dizzyness lightheaded af type cramps past 3 days lots of wind stuffy nose cold sore feeling nauseas amongst a few which in truth I've had most before and got bfps n af only thing I've not had before is the dizzyness lightheaded ness , well to stop me taking a hot I've been doing opks nothing last few days but today I got a very gd line not quite positive but almost and summet I would get the day before my poss opk I've got a pici but I've not had chance to get it from iPhone to iPad yet as jst took a shower n my iPhone doesn't like uploading to this site fr some reason lol, I know I shouldn't get excited and I'm truly not but I'm so scared I'm scared of a bfn and I'm scared of a Bfp !! I'm just shift scared :shock: I think I'm screwed up in the head , I'm waiting till Saturday if no af then il have to test cos aving a BBQ n Ned to know if I can drink or not but if it wast fr that I wouldn't test at all I'm such a wuss lol , another question wats the stats on bfn at 10 dpo then a Bfp after that? Lol xx

I would say you could most definitely get a bfn at 10dpo and then get a bfp after that. I can totally understand your fear with it all. Fingers crossed for a positive xx

Good luck Jojo I'm sure you can get a bfn at 10dpo and still get a bfp after.

Fx that witch stays away I completely understand the fear of testing aswell because if its a bfp then the worry starts for other reasons

Ah why can't it be simple :) good luck lovely xxx

Bless you jojo, it's all so heightened and emotional, fingers crossed its all good news to come xx

very good chance i would say - with my son I only had Implantation bleed on 10dpo and got my bfp 13dpo and with my daughter i got such a squinter on 11dpo it wouldn't have shown on 10dpo!

all sounding very possitive, and if I could poas for you I would! lol

The best of luck for you jojo, I caved and did a test today where I literally had to force a pee out haha! bfn negative obviously. im due af tmoz and no sign as of yet xx

I'm really hoping for you jojo but can understand why you're scared :hugs:. I got a bfn at 10dpo on an IC then a BFP on FR two days later so definitely possible. The cb ones aren't that sensitive either are they? Xxx

Here is the opk from this afternoons quite watered down pee and I've decided to test in the morning I can't keep torturing myself like this .. Thank you all hope it is my time but if not then that's fine il keep plodding along x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 45
I'm really hoping for you jojo but can understand why you're scared :hugs:. I got a bfn at 10dpo on an IC then a BFP on FR two days later so definitely possible. The cb ones aren't that sensitive either are they? Xxx

They are 25 miu the cb ones x

oh wow is that the opk?? I have heard stories that they pic pregnancy x

Ohhhhh. Stalking for tomorrow's test. Good luck. :). Xx

Yes that's this afternoons opk I used one if them to stop me using a hpt lol yesterday's n day before was hardly a squinted of a line x

very interesting, r u testing tomorrow? xx

Yes gonna test in morning put me out my misery lol I'm 50/50 on the fence my body has messed with me so much I won't believe I'm preg until I have a baby in my arms pmsl

good luck hun, will all the symptoms you've been mentioning it sounds very promising xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back