Scared to go to sleep because of bad dreams

baby1201

Reaction score
I keep having really bad dreams. I don't usually have nightmares but seems to be happening every night atm. I don't remember having them in my previous pregnancies. The other night I dreamt I was being attacked by snakes and they were so real I woke up and didn't dare put my legs out the covers incase a snake bit me. Then last night I woke up really upset as I went to the toilet and was bleeding, then the baby fell out into the toilet in a big sack which I ripped open and the baby was too premature to survive so I thought but it was crying and I couldn't get hold of an ambulance. I checked the sex and it was a little boy. Strange dreams! Is this happening to anyone else?

Hope you managed to get some nightmare free sleep last night. I'm having vivid dreams but not nightmares thankfully. It does settle down though xx

Oh no that's awful for you, hope you manage to get some nice sleep soon x

Thanks. Had another bad dream last night about snakes. I don't know what it is with these snakes!x

I've been having some very bizarre and vivid dreams since we conceived, I get them every night but luckily they're not horrible or frightening. I googled it and it seems vivid dreams are really common due to the surge in hormones... hope they improve for you soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back