Scared to announce this but here goes!!

PurplePixi

Reaction score
I was going to test yesterday but my only IC left was damaged when I took it out so as still no AF I thought il just buy a frer. I got will power from somewhere and managed to hold out till this morning.

Frer result :bfp:

I can't believe it. After the initial excitement I am now in the horrible fear phase and have been quite emotional today. Hopefully this is third time lucky.

I have had lower back pain and cramps and twinges all day which is worrying but fingers crossed its my new little bean getting comfy.

This is a long announcement lol I don't half waffle on xxx

Hey congrats :/) where is ur pick ? I love a gd Bfp pick x

Going to try and upload one now. It's still quite faint so hopefully you can see it x

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369607676.113560.jpg

Hope the pic is attached

What do you think it's not a very good line for possibly 14dpo?? Is it.

Oh now I'm scaring myself xx

very good line some dont get stronger than that! congratulations try your best to relax xx

Fantastic line hun!! Congratulations, so happy for you xx

Yaaaaayyyy Pixi! This is most fabulous news!! I am so pleased for you. I know this is when the worries start but try to keep positive and busy. I didn't tell anyone but oh, my kids& mum this time round and everyone else got to know after my harmony test results just after 12 weeks. Fingers crossed for a lovely sticky bean for you. Sorry for the waffle but really hoping this is 3rd time lucky for you! :D xxx

Two lines! Congratulations on your bfp!!!

All the best xx

Thanks everyone I'm still in shock. Going to get a digi today.

Dotty I will be chilling out and trying not to assume the worst what will be will be :) xxx

congrats :) now the hard part to remain calm and not stress huh!

take care I'm sure that line is fine for 14dpo and tons of sticky dust for a 3rd time lucky bean :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back