Scared of everything

Redbootz

Reaction score
I am nearly 23 weeks. Last night dog jumped on side of bump and had a bit of pain and pressure so rang for advice. They said to go in so I did and midwife checked heart beat but she was so hard with the Doppler it hurt and she was digging in deep with it! She was a nice lady and I did mention it but she dismissed any harm could be done. But I have no extra padding so I was freaking out about that then. I have some mild tummy discomfort this morning and not sure if it is where she was so hard on my tummy? I'm now scared of everything and preterm labour and the heart beat, movements and I keep going dizzy im just to the point that I don't feel in control. And so worried she could have harmed the baby or caused a problem.

She won't have caused any harm with pressing hard with the dopplar, baby is well protected in there xx

Oh no I was a little concerned about pains I was having last night and when I Google search it said around 23 weeks it's common to start having round ligament pains. I am 23+1 today. Get as much rest as you can, take some paracetamol and if you are still worried then there is no harm in ringing the maternity unit again!

I think sometimes it's easy to work yourself up over things especially when you have had an incident that is playing on your mind..... Trust me I have convinced myself I have had all sorts! It's natural to worry but I think by trying to calm down you will think clearer. If it helps, when I went for my 20 week scan she was pressing quite hard with the scanner and I had a sore tummy the next couple of days! Sounds like it could be something similar, but for peace of mind you just monitor movement X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back