Scared now.

charlene09

Reaction score
Today is my 18th birthday and I went for a meal.

I had gotten ready, done my hair , done my makeup, got dressed then I came down and OH said to me, God are you having twins, he's sister said it and he's mum.

I'm only 7 weeks 6 days , I'm thinking maybe i'm just weighty:wall2:

Last edited:
Aww, don't worry! I was worried it may be twins, but nope just one! I would love to have twins, but not for my first pregnancy! My SIL called me a cowbag before, because she put weight on straight away, and by 11 weeks was pretty big. xx

Twins run in both sides of the family though, that's the bad thing about it! it best not be twins :O

Twins usually run through the mothers side, so you may have more of a chance. They run through my mum side of the family, shes a twin and my cousing is pregnant with twins, but its skipped me lol

my OH grandad was a twin and my nanna fell pregnant with twins x

Size isn't a factor early on so don't worry. I was no bigger in tri one (and most of two) with my twin pregnancy than my singletons.
Ladies automatically think that if you show sooner it must be twins but that certainly wasn't the case for me nor a lot of other twin mummies I know xxx

Listen to this for scary.
My nan had two sets (one id, one non id)
One aunt had one set (non id)
One aunt had one set (id)
My sister has a set (non id)
And I have a set (id)
All on my mothers side!!
I will poo my pants if it's more twins and as you can see I'm really high risk :shock: xx

we'v got twins also on both side and my belly has really popped out but nope there is just the one in there im just well padded out lol o cosmic i cant wait until your have your scan now :)

we'v got twins also on both side and my belly has really popped out but nope there is just the one in there im just well padded out lol o cosmic i cant wait until your have your scan now :)

Have you not had your 12 week scan yet?:shock:

Worrying will onyl make it worse, i had a very high risk of having twins and i was meant to be the generation that had them. wait til the scan xx

I don't think im that scared now.. im waiting for it tbh.. Can you deliver them naturally though im so scared of a c-section

Depends which way the second one is lying and where the placentas are. I had one naturally and the second by c section under a GA x

I thought twins 2 must have been very bloated was only the 1 when went 4 scan lol

yes i had my scan a couple of weeks ago there was just one in there xx

Today is my 18th birthday and I went for a meal.

I had gotten ready, done my hair , done my makeup, got dressed then I came down and OH said to me, God are you having twins, he's sister said it and he's mum.

I'm only 7 weeks 6 days , I'm thinking maybe i'm just weighty:wall2:

hi hun, dont panic, ive put on weight & showing too!:shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back