Scared I'm prego??

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by Angeliacha, May 10, 2016.

1. Angeliacha

Angeliacha New Member

I'm 19 yrs old.
    The man I slept with had a vasectomy 10+ yrs ago.. Not really sure when exactly he had it but his child is 13 and his first is 16.
    Anyway (doesn't matter right now) nor is it a concern .

I've been having this butterfly feeling in my upper middle abdomen chest area.. Hard to explain. He pulled out even tho he had it snipped, but I've been reading all these different this about how it can fuse back together or something. I've been in an awful mood. Very irritable.. Don't know exactly when my last cycle was but I went all last month without it. And we had sex the 29th of April. I guessed on my last cycle of when it was, and it said that its not due until may 16th.. I haven't had breast tenderness. Either my right or left but slightly hurts a little but it always did that rarely. I've been taking pre workout which contains 200 mg of caffeine so idk if that has anything to do with it.. I thought my period was coming sometime last week because when I was working out I felt slight cramping and then a day or two after I felt 'wet' down there like I was starting but I didn't. Could that have meant I was just ovulating??? I'm freaking out. I'm too young to have a kid. My breast feel swollen but its almost week before I'm suppose to get my cycle. Could that be it? I was irregular before anyway.. I'm scared and I keep stressing and thinking about it. I'm not constipsted. Just pissed off. Im not buying a pregnNcy test BC I don't want anyone to find out. I keep reading things online and it just makes me upset and worried

2. jem8789

jem8789 Well-Known Member

Take a pregnancy test. I know you don't want anyone to find out, but it's impossible to tell for sure without taking a test.

If you don't want to get pregnant, please use protection.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

3. louise2610

louise2610 Well-Known Member

Take a test & if it's negative be more careful in future. I feel I must also add that this isn't the place you should be posting this. There are lots of ladies struggling to conceive & desperately want to be pregnant.

4. PeanutButter

PeanutButter Well-Known Member

Well the only way your going to know is take a test.

5. broody2013

broody2013 Well-Known Member

Ditto take a test but I would wait until you are 'late'.
    I would say that it's unlikely but as you know nothing is impossible. Ask your doctor about contraceptive options if you aren't pregnant, to avoid this worry in the future. All the symptoms you are having could also be premenstrual or related to anxiety or what we call 'symptom spotting' where you can overthink and notice symptoms which aren't really accurate. It sounds too early to take a test. If you period is late then I would take one. Use it in a public restroom and then nobody will know. You can buy tests online from Amazon etc, nobody else will know what's in the box.

6. JD.Deedee

JD.Deedee Well-Known Member

Vasectomies don't protect against std's.. If you don't want to have a baby take responsibility. Do a test when you're due on that's all you can do if it's negative be a bit more careful in the future!

7. MayBMore

MayBMore Well-Known Member

Sorry to read that you are feeling this way. If you buy a test in town then go to a coffee shop or something you could do the test there and chuck the wrapper etc in the bin in town.

If you feel that you are struggling to cope with the fact you could be is a sure sign that you aren't ready yet, from what you said it does sound very unlikely but maybe you are panicking as not used extra precautions - local health centres / clinics / g.p's are usually very keen to help people with contraception, esp young adults - all private and all free :) you can ask for everything to be confidential so extra measures are taken to keep it just between you and them same goes if you find out you are pregnant and need help deciding what to do next. All the best x

8. IratxeMartinez

IratxeMartinez Active Member

THIS!

I mean, take a test, but next time use barrier methods, ideally a condom. The least of your problems from unprotected sex is a pregnancy. AIDS or all the other horrible ilnesses you can get are way worse!

I am sure there are other forums more appropiate than this for you. I don't want to discourage you from posting but as Louise said this might not be the best place for you, just because all the women here are trying hard for a baby!