Scared he is not a he!!

dmkirk89

Reaction score
i keep having dreams that my baby is a girl, ive had it confirmed twice that baby is a boy, butttttt i keep having doubts! on both my scans they said he had big boy bits and ive heard stories where the umbilical cord can be mistaken for boy parts!

surely they would know, and the chances of it happening twice are slim.... surely??

just because he has boy everything lol!!

haha am i worrying for no reason lol

ohhhh and my step dad made this i love it

WP_20130602_005.jpg

I think it is almost impossible for them to mistake a girl for a boy. I have heard that it happens quite a bit the other way round but I think you can be sure that yours is definitely a boy!

Yeah was gonna say the other way around is more likely to be wrong but I think if you've had it confirmed twice I really wouldn't worry :) plus apparently you dream the opposite to what your having. I'm also worried in case I end up having a boy as I've only had the 20w scan to say its a girl so I've had no second opinion! I wouldn't be bothered what the sex is, its just because everything I have now is pink :oops: haha xx

yeah im not bothered if baby was a girl, its just all the clothes and everything is boy lol! yeah i had my 20w then i went back a week after because they couldnt get head measurements and both said boy, just when they said his bits were large i thought afterwards, what if it was the umbilical cord lol xx

Mine was quite obviously a boy when they showed me. The cord went up and across his face and he was playing with his bits! I didn't believe it until it was confirmed twice either x

im the same hun I only had 20 week scan to say its a boy (and they never say theyr 100% certain the sonographers either)...iv also had 1 dream that its a girl as well.....I don't mind what I have, its just I have all boy clothes now lol

im sure though we r both ok and are defo having boys lol
xxx

you could always have a 3d/4d private scan to get it 100% confirmed.

Like you i had two scans and both said girl but could not say 100% , but at 3d scan at 30 wks i had 100% confirmation and my mind feels at rest now xx

I'm having a girl and I think it will be a boy lol x

I was so worried my Ruby would come out a boy. We paid for a gender scan at 16 weeks that said girl but 20 week scan and a 4d scan and 34 week extra growth scan could not confirm the sex. We were relieved when she came out a girl!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back