Scared for tomorrow :-( RESULTS BACK ALREADY :-)

Thanks so much everyone for your comments .... They are so nice, I'm trying not to cry :)

I will definitely let you all know how it goes ..... I won't have much else todo other than play on the iPad lol!

And thanks JJ mum for advice on questions, I'm going to write a list now xxx

Last edited:
Good luck! Thinking of you. Just remember, you are still considered low risk and lots of people with much higher ratios still get the all clear after the Amnio. I understand why you are doing this though and wish you all the best xxx

Hey, so I'm back.

Procedure itself was fine, the anti d injection after (as I'm rhesus neg) was worse!) it was really quick and they scanned me again after to see baby didn't look distressed and heart rate as still good ... So I'm on bed rest now ..... Husbands gone out to get me lunch and sort stuff for tea :)

I'm trying to drink lots to replenish amniotic fluid :)

Results should be back by weds, thanks so much for all your support! Xxxx

Yay glad everything went well!:) just relax now and drink lots of water :D xxx

All the very best hun, I don't blame you for wanting one done! That's what they are there for at the end of the day. Keep us updated and make sure you get plenty of rest xx

So pleased everything went well. Get plenty of rest and take care of yourself xxx

Good luck with results Hun I'm sure all will be fine and if it gives you peace of mind then it's been worth it :) xxx

Last edited:
Hey hun glad it went ok. I totally understand how you need to do it for peace of mind, I know I did! I was told by my very nice doctor doing it that I wasn't allowed to lift more then my phone and OH's credit card for the next few days ;) so make sure you take it really really easy!!

Hey, so still resting on bed, other than toilet breaks .... And so far so good.

They saiid should hear back by weds but results are already back ... All ok and it's a little girl :)

I'm over the moon, will just be a Bit on edge for the next few days xxxx

Brilliant news at least you'll be able to enjoy. He rest of your pregnancy now xx

Great news!:) congratulations!xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back