Scared for tomorrow :-( RESULTS BACK ALREADY :-)

BBaby

Reaction score
I've written and deleted this thread about 4 times, worried in case people judge me, but tomorrow I'm going for amniocentisis and am getting scared now :-(

You may have seen a previous post where my results came back 1 in 370 and while I know this is not considered high risk, being the worrier I am I knew I wouldn't be able to rest or enjoy the coming months without knowing, I feel like im in limbo?

My hospital has been great and are allowing me to be tested and I'm just praying it all goes well.

I've taken two days hols and have the weekend to rest too .... All my work colleagues think ive got a lovely long weekend planned .... If only!

Please throw a wish my way tomorrow xxx

Last edited:
Good luck my dear, I'll be thinking of you and your bub xxx

Good luck hun, hope all goes well x

Good luck for tmoro hun and always remember, no one is here to judge for anything!! Be thinking of you tmoro. Xx

Good luck for tomorrow - will be thinking of you! xx

Good luck for tomorrow. No one is here to judge you. Fingers crossed everything goes well xxxx

Good luck Hun, my colleague had it done and she said her belly was sore where the needle went in but was otherwise ok. Be thinking of you xx

Good luck lovely, fx for tomorrow x x

Sent from my Nexus 7

Good luck for tomorrow it's nobodies place to judge you in the decisions you make regarding your baby and body!! I've got everything crossed for you xx

Noone should judge you for this decision. Good luck, hope it all goes smoothly.

Tri hopping to wish you the best of luck for tomorrow. This must be a difficult time for you but please feel able to come back to the forum to chat about it. Nobody is here to judge xxx

No one will judge you hun xxx

Ive had a cvs last time, unless your in that position the thoughts willalwaysbe there

Good luck for tomorow, thenpop your feet up, plenty of fluids , make sure they have the most uptodate contact details tel etc for results. Ask for exact expectations on how and when results will cone or yourll drive yourself mad x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back