scared and unsure

jimjams

Reaction score
Ladies at daycare at the moment have bloods and BP checked. She measured my bump and said I am measuring 38 weeks, I am only 34. Should I be worried, should I ask more questions xxx

Try not to worry - people measure bumps in a variety of different ways - and they can be a couple of cm's out either way. I was told I was measuring 3 cm's ahead in the last few weeks of my pregnancy and that my baby was at least 10lb! I gave birth on my EDD to a 7lb 13oz bundle of joy.

If you have any concerns, please do speak to your midwife - she will be able to put your mind at ease xx

I was at the midwife yesterday and im 28 weeks and she said im measuring 30 weeks, (at my 25th week appointment i was measuring 25 weeks) she didnt seem concerned, just said baby has probably had a growth spurt. So maybe your LO has had a growth spurt too. Speak with your mw if you are worried though. Xx

I'm almost 34 weeks and my midwife has never measured me, she just has a feel of my bump, so it cant be that important or essential. Was sent for s growth scan cos I was huge, but that was obvious just looking at me. Scan was fine

Try not to worry it's just an indication not an exact science I'm 2.5 weeks ahead n have growth scan booked in two weeks time but even scans aren't 100% accurate. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back