Scared about the pain!

HungryHeart

Reaction score
Hello Ladies,I am really looking for some help and encouragement as I'm terrified!!
I fell pregnant unexpectedly soon after the birth of my little boy. I am only 6-7 weeks now and I started bleeding over the last few days with mild cramps.
I have been to hospital today and they scanned me and couldn't see much and measured at 4-5 weeks. I have been sent home for the inevitable to happen.

I have suffered 2 miscarriages in the past at 8 weeks and 11 weeks and experience the worst pain imaginable. I still have nightmares about it.

So, I am terrified now, especially since I am alone with 5 month old. Just hope it happens in the night time when he's asleep.

Does anyone know whether because its earlier in the pregnancy, it won't be as painful?

Thanks for reading xx

Hey hun, when my 3rd preg ended at 6-7 weeks, it was like a heavy period, not too traumatic. I saw a little sac only, nothing else other than clots.

So sorry this is happening to you again, it is so very sad. Can you get someone to be with you?

That's really reassuring, thanks so much.

Nobody knows about it I'm afraid and my best friend is on holiday. It's complicated with the father at the moment unfortunately.

I am just hoping it happens quickly and as easily as possible

When I lost my first baby at 6 weeks I woke in the morning with strong cramps. It was painful, but bearable and it didn't last long. The bleeding got heavier while I was cramping and I lost some clots and what looks like the sack.

I'd say from start to finish the pain was maybe 15 minutes. Once I'd passed everything I went back to period type cramps.

Sorry to hear you're going through this. xxx

Thank you, I'm really hoping that will be the case. I think it's the waiting that I'm struggling with xx

I am not sure about pain levels that early as I lost my baby at 3 months so I know why you are scared of the pain, it is horrible. Take some strong pain killers and use a hot water bottle hun. Thinking of you xx

How awful, sorry for your loss :-(. I was 11 weeks last time and I've never known pain like it Nothing happening yet, still just bleeding a bit. I was hoping it would happen tonight while my little one was asleep in bed. Don't know how I'm going to cope if I have to look after him at the same time!

How you doing this morning hun?

Have you got any one who can look after little one for you today? x

I've started with strong cramps and more bleeding now. Very scared of what is to come xx

I hope it happens as quickly as possible for you hun x

Sorry to hear this but no advice sorry x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back