Scared, 2 children, 2 different dad's and pregnant with 3rd from another

georgie20

Reaction score
Hi there, well as the title says, I have 2 beautiful children from 2 different men. My daughter is 3 and her dad has alot to do with her. My son is 1 and his 'father' walked out of our lives when he was 3 months old. After that I met a very nice man who I was friends with for a few months until we took it further and he was and is there for my son like he is his own. We were together for 5 months but unfortunately due to my own issues I was no longer ready for the relationship he wanted so I broke it off, only to find out 2 days later that I am pregnant with his child. So here i am 26 years old, single, 2 children and one on the way all from different men. I know I'm capable of having this baby along with my other 2 and I wouldn't dream of not having bean. I'm just worried that I'll have made some sort of name for myself and people will judge me or whatever. Is there anyone else in a similar situation to me? Or anyone have any advice? I'm not really sure what I'm looking for to be honest I just need to write down what's going around in my head
Thank you x

To those who would judge you: Eff off.

Seriously, you are the only person who fully knows your situation. As long as you go to bed at night satisfied with your mothering, satisfied that your children are ok, that's all that should really matter. Everyone has their own story and their own path, unless they've walked in your shoes they have no reason to judge you.

You don't need bitter people in your life anyways, think of this as a way to weed out "fake friends". Wishing you and your baby the best.

-Sev

My mom has 4 kids from 3 different fathers. My dad also has a child with another woman.
It's just what happens. If the relationship didn't work it just didn't, nothing wrong with having kids from different people. X

My sister has three kids with three different men. She's also been single since the last one (good riddance!) Maybe it's not the ideal scenario, but you know what, no one is perfect! Anyone who judges you does not understand your situation, and it's not up to you to worry about their feelings. Do your best for your children and don't worry about how it looks. I will say, bed on my sister's experience, that it is hard being a single mum, but that isn't going to be worse just because of the children's paternity!

If people judge you for it, then they're not the sort of people you should (a) be friends with (b) whose opinions you should care about. Seriously, why would you care? There will always be people who bitch, and if it wasn't this, they'd find some other problem. What matters is doing the right thing by you and your little family. Life happens. Some people have a charmed life where everything works out and is the picture-perfect John Lewis family. Other people (like us) have a more difficult route. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back