scan

rach

Reaction score
Alicya.jpg

new date too which puts me in may group but am staying here for now lol

Ahhhh congratulations on your first scan!!!

It's amazing! How are you feeling now that you've had your first scan?

What is your due date now?

hya bagpuss hun its lovely aint it :D :D :D cant stop looking at it and smiling due date is now 27th may but i feel at home here with the june girlies so gonna stay put for a while xxxxx

Hey rach

Have posted in the first trimester - congratulations on your scan, it's lovely. I bet you feel so relieved that everything is ok? Roll on 7th December for mine!!

I should hope that you are staying here with us Juners, wouldn't be the same without you! :D

Xxx

hya lindsay yep am staying hun wouldnt seem right now somehow to move so have changed my tickers but have left my due date in the june one was so scared this morning it was awful when first being scanned and all because my bladder was too full :oops: was better on screen than photo could see the little heart beating :D
also got date for next one was hoping it would be in between xmas and new year but nope its just after :( 3rd january for next scan
wont be long now for yours love only a month to go and with xmas coming it will go really fast :D
how you feeling today still well?
ive still had no sickness none now for days fingers crossed its gone for good still full up with cold and cough though :evil:
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hiya rach

I haven't been too bad too be honest, still had mild sickness in the mornings but nothing else, fingers crossed. I have been having mild cramps though, so am really worried something serious is going on :( :( I wish I could stop worrying.

DH is going out for a curry tonight with the lads he plays football with so I am going round to my mum's for tea will let her look after me!!!!!!!

Are you still ovrerjoyed with your scan? It's so cute!!!!

Xxx

yeah hun am over the moon with my little jelly baby :D
try not to worry too much about the cramping hun i get it all the time and i know a lot of girls on here keep getting it all way through my midwife told me its quite normal and only to worry if they dont go away or if have fresh blood if your at all worried lindsay hun phone your midwife and have a chat with her xxxxx

Hi Rach

I came round to mum and dad's and told them about the cramps. Mum told me to ring the 24 hour tel no midwife gave to me. I went along to A&E on their advice and was examined by a doctor and a Gynae doctor who both say that they don't think it is pg related, but cos the cramps are where my tubes are, they are going to scan me on Monday to rule out it being ectopic.

Am still worried but am glad that I have been.

Xxx

omg lindsay hun what a weekend your having i cant believe you have to wait till monday to have a scan :( hope all is ok hun xxxxxxx

Morning rach

I had a crap nights sleep last night, so have got a pounding headache now :(

I am trying to think on the bright side though, surely if they thought it was serious they would have scanned me last night, I still have the cramps but they haven't got any worse which is good. I calculated last night and I would normally have been due af this weekend, wonder if that has anything to do with them. Keep all your fingers crossed for me, I so hope my little bean is ok.

Great news for Bagpuss though isn't it?!!!

Xxx

that could be it lindsay when i would have been due my 2nd period which was around 7 weeks pg i had a really bad night lost some stale blood and had terrible pain all night had midwife out in middle of night and when we worked it out my period was due she also said it could happen every month but touch wood not happened since :? next period would be due around wednesday this week so hopefully it wont happen again
its fantastic news about bagpuss :D :D :D am so pleased for her
sorry you had a bad night hun hopefully scan on monday will put your mind at ease keep well till then and let us know as soon as you know anything get lots of rest this weekend xxxxx

Hi rach
I am going christmas shopping with my mum today which will be nice, we are going to have lots of coffee stops for me, well I can't stomach coffee so will have a fresh orange stop, lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for listening to all my worries and being there for support

Xxx

Good Morning rach

Hope you are still feeling well this miserable sunday morning - well it is here where I am, wet and miserable :(

Did you do anything special last night? We got pizzas (naughty naughty!!) and watched x factor then set off some fab fireworks - it was great, I was like a big kid!!! :)

I even managed to make a start on my christmas shopping :D :D I have bought for my dad, my best friend and my sister in law. DH and I have decided that we are going to buy a really good digital camera between us for Christmas, ours is old and from dinosaur time now and I want to be able to download tummy pics etc onto this site when I can!! I even bought my mum and Dh an advent calendar from Thorntons, you get your name iced on the last chocolate bar, really cool. Mum bought me one too. I will have to get my dad a calendar too so he won't feel left out!!! :D :D

Right now for the pain update - yesterday as I was out shopping the pain moved from my left groin area, into my lower back on the same side, where it stayed all evening. I woke up in the night and it was back in the front area again, but this morning it is in my back. Mum is wondering whether it is a water infection? :? The hospital took a blood test on Friday night and are going to do the same tomorrow when I go back - he said this was instead of a urine sample - I haven't heard of that before tho!!

Another dilema that I had, but mum has helped me sort out was how do I manage to get out of work tomorrow for the scan (only big boss knows that I am pg) as I have 2 meetings, one of which is really important that I attend - not more important than checking my bean is ok, but certain people at work wouldn't see it like this. I have now decided to take the day off (as in sicky day) so that I don't have to spend the day stressing about making stories up about where I am going. Do you think that is ok - I feel really guilty because it is not something that I would normally do :? When I phone up in the morning, I will ask them to re-arrange the important appointment for me. I will also be able to come on line as soon as I get back from the hospital to let you know the news. Keep everything crossed that my bean is doing ok.

We are going to DH mum's for sunday dinner today - I love home cooked Sunday dinners, especially the ones I don't cook!!!! Yummy really looking forward to it already.

Take care, will probably be back on to post later.

Xxx

hi lindsay hun u sound a lot brighter this morning :D
yeah weather here is awful too
if your pain has moved round to the back its quite possible it could be a kidney infection my mum is recovering from one at moment her pain started as bladder pressure and gradually moved to her back

sounds like you made a good start on xmas shopping hun im not doing too bad have finished my sons and most of the kids in family just got to finish my mums and nans and a few other little ones
the thorntons calenders are fab i bought myself one a few weeks ago couldnt resist my son didnt want one though he wanted a kinder one so got him one of those :D

didnt do much last night curled up on sofa with my latest craving lentil and bacon soup yum followed by choc ice cream and enjoyed x factor was shoched to see who went i really thought nicholas would go this week
just glad shane is still there ooh hes lovely :D
my lad had fireworks with his dad before he came home so nothing for me to do but curl up on sofa :D ended up watching a spooky film on channel four called the gift was really good

off to ex o/h house today for dinner as we are still friends and his mum insists now im carrying her grandchild that i have to go there for veg at least once a week lol she does a lovely dinner how can i resist when my alternative is beans on toast :D :D :D

will be looking out for you 2moro hope all goes well dont blame you phoning in sick much easier than trying to lie your way through the day hun you have enough on your plate at the moment without having to worry about work

hope you have a great day catch you lata xxxxxx

Hiya just a quick reply, before jumping in the bath ..........

Shayne was on holiday in Cala D'Or in the summer when DH and I were there, we heard him sing on the karaoke when we were in the bar, he sang the darkness, I believe in a thing called love and was brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like Journey South too!!
Xxx

omg lindsay how lucky were you :shock: i think hes gonna be big one day yeah i like journey south too although i got a feeling brenda might win this competition shes really good xxxx

Hi rach

What a day, have been in hospital for most of it!!

My baby is fine - it has two arms, two legs and a strong heartbeat - I have a piccie which I am going to try an post later on, when I have worked out what to do. I am just so delighted :) :) :)

My new due date is 24th May - so I should be in May like you!!!! The baby was moving round lots, oh I am so excited!!!

Xxxx

aww thats fab news hun so are you moving to may club? xxx

Hey Rach

Still beaming from ear to ear!!! I will go wherever you are going - as long as you don't mind?!!

Xxx

ooh yeah lets go lol its only me and you here most of time and now we are both in may we just as well seems a bit odd to stay here we can always pop back and chat with lorrie :D il send a post to admin to change my due date see you there :D
hope your still over the moon with your scan hurry up and post the pic for me to see i cant wait :D :D :D
xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back