Scan

Sorry to hear hun, hope you're doing ok xxx

Oh Naomi in so so sorry to hear this. I was so sure that everything would be ok. I'm devastated for you!
Sending you lots of hugs! Make sure you take good care of yourself xxx

Hope you're ok as can be Naomi. I am so sorry you're going through this. :hugs: xxxx

Thank you for all your kind words. I went in for surgical management yesterday so it is all officially over now. Kept hoping they were suddenly going to realise they had made a mistake. Feelcompletely empty, and emotionally drained. From hearing my little beans heart beat last week, to hearing nothing a mere seven days later... life seems incredibly cruel at times.
I will miss all of you tri 1 girls lots. Hope your pregnancies go relatively stress free. xx

Thank you for all your kind words. I went in for surgical management yesterday so it is all officially over now. Kept hoping they were suddenly going to realise they had made a mistake. Feelcompletely empty, and emotionally drained. From hearing my little beans heart beat last week, to hearing nothing a mere seven days later... life seems incredibly cruel at times.
I will miss all of you tri 1 girls lots. Hope your pregnancies go relatively stress free. xx

I'm so sorry Naomi. I really hope when you get your next bfp everything goes ok. I've had 2 miscarriages myself would not wish them on anybody. Sorry you've had to go through this :hugs: xxxx

I'm so sorry Naomi. I really hope when you get your next bfp everything goes ok. I've had 2 miscarriages myself would not wish them on anybody. Sorry you've had to go through this :hugs: xxxx

Thank you for being there the last two weeks. Hope your pregnancy doesn't give you any more stress now xx

Last edited:
I'm so sorry to hear this :( my thoughts are with you xx

Such awful news, Naomi. I really hope you're doing okay:hugs:

I am so sorry to be reading this :( hope u will be ok Naomi. Can't begin to imagine what u are going through. Sending u lots of hugs xxx

Don't know what to say, so sorry to hear. Fingers and toes crossed you return soon with a sticky bean ): xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back