Scan

MrsLG

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, so had my first ever scan today and everything looks good! Am so relieved! :) have even been put forward a few days and am measuring at 13 weeks 3 days, :) All you ladies worrying about lack of symptoms - I have not been sick once and baby looks fine, :) hope this helps put your minds at rest, :) Eek! Cant believe i'm going to be a mum, :) xx

Congratulations! Glad all was well xx

Awe that's great news congrats xx

That's fantastic! Congratulations, you must be so relieved! X

Aw - thanks ladies - am so relieved - really thought they wouldn't find anything! Naomi - has your bleeding stopped honey?! I've seen women post on here that they had bleeding throughout their whole pregnancies and their baby's have been fine, so fingers crossed that your bleeding is nothing to be concerned about, xx

Thanks Sammy Jo, :) Mummy2toddler - how are things with you just now!? See you've been having a tough time recently, :-( hope things are getting better for you?! xx

Hopefully there should be a pic attached, :)

Aw - thanks ladies - am so relieved - really thought they wouldn't find anything! Naomi - has your bleeding stopped honey?! I've seen women post on here that they had bleeding throughout their whole pregnancies and their baby's have been fine, so fingers crossed that your bleeding is nothing to be concerned about, xx

Aw thanks for asking. Passed a couple of slightly bigger clots this morning which freaked me out but since then have had barely any blood so hoping that's the last of it! Trying to get another scan next week just to make sure all is still ok. Keeping positive though!
Off to tri 2 for you now then i guess? Exciting!! Xxx

Thanks Holly and Rebecca! :) Hope that's the last of it Naomi and fingers crossed you get your scan next week to put your mind at rest, :) xx

That's fab news - was thinking about you yesterday. Mine all went well too, it definitely feels more real now! Seeing baby wriggle was amazing!! Enjoy tri 2 - see you in a week or so! Xx

Aw congratulations Purple_pianos!! :) So glad yours went well too! :) it is amazing seeing them wriggling on screen when you can't actually feel them yet! Take care and see you in tri 2, :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back