Scan

I didn't she just asked me and the end if I wanted a photo and how many I wanted x

Ooh! How many did you ask for? Not sure what a cheeky amount is. If I just got one I could scan it mind you.

We asked for a pic yesterday at my scan, we were lucky that she gave us ours even though we offered to pay (we weren't expecting good results to want a picture). We can have as many as we like as long as we fork out for them, my friend went a bit mad on her scan a few months ago and spent about £24 on them (they are £3 each at our hospital), we just got two different angles yesterday and I've been email the scanned photo to friends and family this morning

Oh okay dokey. I was also wondering about the booking in appointment, I just remembered that I read somewhere that you get baby heart monitor on at this but I thought that was a bit odd. Maybe that's just for specific cases?

I can't help you there, I had my booking in appointment weeks ago because of my Diabetes, they wouldn't have heard a thing on a dopler, I believe that it's hard to hear at 12 weeks anyway, but you may be lucky, they might try and find it easily x

I don't think they try to find heart beat until 16 weeks. I asked for 2 scan pics, they were £3 each, you can scan them into your computer to print more off though which is what we are doing. She actually advised us to do this as she said the printed images only last for about 4 years! X

Oooh! That's quite good. I thought that was a bit strange when I read it tbh. I think it was on one of my phone apps or something. xx

I didn't get one at my scan recently because I didn't expect good results and then was so overwhelmed I forgot to ask entirely. They didn't actually offer although I'm having another dating scan now so maybe that was just procedure at the time. I'd remember to ask just in case they don't mention it!!!

Buy at least two then. One to copy and scan ect and one to put away for safe keeping as they are delicate over time with exposure to light when copying ect x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back