Scan yesterday

louise2610

Reaction score
Hi Ladies, I had my scan yesterday. My new due date is October 25th - russellmusselll can you please update?

It was difficult to see baby as I have a tilted uterus. Apparently this will rectify itself as baby grows. We saw baby flip & heard the heartbeat - magical.

I had the combination test done too. We should have the results next week.

Feeling blessed xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 29
Congrats Hun. Lovely scan picture :) xx

We have the same due date :) congratulations on a beautiful scan xxx

Woohooo :) how are you feeling today? Cxx

I'm really good Lilcurly. So pleased the nausea is gone. Just did a massive tescos shop so I'm feeling a bit tired but not complaining. It feels so real now that we've had the 12 week scan. Already looking forward to the 16 week one. How are you feeling? X

Aww how lovely! I cant wait to have mine! They seem to do scans from anywhere between 7 weeks and 12 now don't they? Its been such a long time for me since i had a baby everything seems to have changed, back then it was 12 weeks scan and 20 week scan. I couldnt even book an appointment this time, I had to fill out a form for the midwife to contact me. So is there a 16 weeks scan now instead of a 20 week scan?

Lovely scan pic.

It's still just the standard 12 week and 20 week scans you get through the nhs. You only get an early scan if you've been referred to epu for whatever reason. I've been given an reassurance scan at 7+2 because of recurrent loss.
The 16 week scan is a private scan I believe, a chance to find out the gender before the standard 20 week one.

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back