Scan update

ree77

Reaction score
Well I had my second scan and everything is PERFECT!!! With having the first scan and only being able to see the gest sac and nothing else and then the dates were all off my midwife was almost positive that I had miscarried, but as we looked at the moniter we were able to see our little peanut heartbeat and all!!! Looks like I measure in at 7wks and 1day which gives me a April 10th due date which seems soooooo far away. Now I will feel even more better when I pass the 12 week mark. I just wanted to share that with everyone! :D

i am soooooo happy for you - may you have a long and trouble free pregnancy

xxxxx

Congratulations Ree I'm really glad everything was ok. It only seems 5 minutes ago since I was posting on here about my 7 week scan, I've got my 20 week one tomorrow!! Even though it's dragged, it has also flown by, if that makes sense??!!

:D :D :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Fantastic news Ree :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm so chuffed for you - What a relief!

Hope you have a very happy and healthy pregnancy!

CONGRATULATIONS REE!!

Luuuurrrrrrvvvvvveeeeeellllllllllyyyyyyy news to read!!

I am 7 weeks and I am nervous about my first scan - but can't wait!!!

You can relax a little more now and after 12 weeks, panic over!!!

Thank you everyone!!! Yes my painc will be over at 12 weeks can't wait!!! I have my liittle peanuts sonogram on the refridgerator and I constantly stop by to see the little heartbeat!!! What a feeling!! I have been looking for something that I would be able to take that will give me energy I have been so tired to the point sometimes that I can't get off the couch! :x I found ginger root which really has helped me with my morning sickness but now I really need to find something that will wake me up!!! Any ideas???? Julia keep me posted on your scan. When is your due date?

xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back