Scan Tomorrow

Juice

Reaction score
So, my anomaly scan is tomorrow afternoon. Anyone who has read my posts about the scan will know that I have been struggling with anxiety about it. Well the last few days I've been very teary and unable to think positively about it, but yesterday I suddenly had a thought that just completely rid me of all pressure - thus relieving some of my anxiety. The thought was "you don't have to do it".

I had briefly considered not going through with the scan, but then decided I had to and started counting days. But now I have it in my head that it's STILL an option to not do it, and I can change my mind whenever I like, it's like a huge weight has been lifted.

Who knows what will happen tomorrow. I talk as if I'm definitely going through with it whilst reminding myself that I don't have to if I don't want to.

To top off my new-found relief, after a few scarily quiet days, I finally felt a HUGE kick! My husband felt it too!! :D Just lying in bed last night and randomly out of nowhere all this incredible movement started happening. So I'm guessing he/she is feeling much happier now that I am too! :)

So, in preparation for tomorrow (should my scan happen and baby isn't shy), can we have some gender guesses please? ;) Oh, and some positive vibes too pleeeeease :D xxx

Attachments

• scan small.jpg
    scan small.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
I would go Lil boy! had mine today was also really teary thinkin they was gonna say something bad to me but I'm team blue and everything was fine! Just so lovely to see them again x

I'm going boy too :) good luck can't wait to find out what you are having :) xxx

GOOD LUCK tomorrow Juice!! You will be absolutely fine! x

I'd lay my money on a girl :), good luck for tomorrkw

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks ladies + Matt! Will be interesting to see which team we're on. Right from the beginning I've thought boy but I always dream that I'm having a girl! Oooh I'm sure I just felt a stab of excitement! Not like me at all! Maybe I'll lie down until it passes ;) lol

Enjoy tomorow , i didnt realise youd been so worried about it, like youvsaid keep it open in your mind , whatever you need to do to relax you about it. It really is just the best scan ever, its amazing the 20 week one.

Good luck Juice! I'm sure everything will be fine. All the best for tomorrow! xxx

Good luck I had this anxiety too and was making me so unhappy and ill my scan isn't until the 14th of June so I had a private one on sat as I was so worried and the sonographer and report says all seems normal with my little lady I'm sure u will be fine and I'm gonna guess girl good luck will be thinking of u as I know how horrible the feeling of anxiety and dread is x

Hope all goes well, good luck! I think you will be joining team blue :)

Good luck with your scan today. I have mine tomorrow afternoon so I understand your nerves x

Good luck today. I think girl. I had dreams I was having boy until the week before scan when i kept dreaming the scan and they said girl and it was a girl!! Xxx

I think it's a little boy. Good luck with your scan today! Hope everything will be fine. Just think about how excited it is to get to know if you are carrying a little boy or girl! Looking forward to seeing your scan pics! xx

Good luck for today. I'm just home from my scan and everything was fine and we have stayed team yellow. Just try to enjoy seeing bubba again.

Good luck Juice...I'm sure your worries will be for nothing, especially after the kicks yesterday.
Looking forward to seeing your pic and hearing if it is a boy or girl x

YEAH!! Feeling kicks is such a comfort Juice! Cant wait to hear how you get on! XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back