Scan tomorrow...

Samsgirl

Reaction score
well....tomorrow we find out if i am carrying a monster baby! lol...or just too much water or if monkey is just lying with it's bum in the air constantly, making my bump look HUGE!!!

fingers crossed its just the 3rd option and i wont need putting with a consultant or anything.... xx

FX it's just a sticky out botty!!!

he he yeah.......which just sounds quite cute doesnt it.. x

scan in half an hour.....will update as soon as i can....fingers crossed everything is okay... x

Good luck I have another growth scan tomorrow x

Good luck hun!! Looking forward to hearing how it went! xx

well ladies......boo boo is head down, so that is one good thing!!

i do have more water than the average pregnant lady but not that much more to cause concern.....but...I also do have a big boo boo....

head is not too bad but it does have a lovely round little tummy that is measuring a bit big...just like mummy's.. ha ha....too much good home cooking from daddy!! they didnt seem overly concerned and i have not been put with a consultant or anything, she just said that my mw may send me for another growth scan after my next visit with her at 34 weeks. i think they are just going to keep an eye on me, but no urgent action necessary...

they did work out that boo boo already weighs in at about 5 - 5.5lbs!!!!

not a bit of wonder i am shattered and waddling already!

was cute though to see the little thing, well big thing, again...and it had hiccups which looked so funny...had everyone laughing. xx

Wow 5lbs already? You've grown a good one there!

Glad all is well x

Wowzas! Boo boo is big - but that just means you're making them well! xxxxx

Aww sounds so cute :) dont worry about the growth scans im having a big baby too and they say its all fine our bodies are designed for our babies :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back