Scan Tomorrow Morning

rainbow.nicola

Reaction score
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

FHFLKHASF:LJF Excited. :dance:

Good luck! Easy for mt to say now, but try and enjoy it :) its a shame I spent the whole time being so scared! Xxxx

Last edited:
You will be fine :) they might put you back a few days :p. Cant wait to see the pic x

good luck today can't wait to see picture x

Good luck hun, I have mine today also. SO excited and so SO scared all at the same time xxxx

Good luck hun, I have mine today also. SO excited and so SO scared all at the same time xxxx

What time is yours? I'm at 9.40 so not a long wait around today thankfully

I hope they will let my OH and mum in for it, that's all I'm worried about just now & thanks everyone! xx

Last edited:
Good luck hope everything goes well. Where I live we are only allowed one person xxx

I hope they will let my OH and mum in for it, that's all I'm worried about just now & thanks everyone! xx

I think they will let both in if the rooms big enough :)
Was just me and OH at mine. Good luck (not that you'll need it ) just stay relaxed and enjoy it!
I was so tense and panicking and being sick it was hard to look forward too haha.
:) it's so lovely though so enjoy!
Look forward to seeing photos!

Xx

Mine is at 11, feeling quite relaxed and hopeful that all is well.
Hopefully they will let both in for you xxxxxxx cant wait to compare pics later!!

1057350_10151486658931724_1551712266_n_zps30f5f34f.jpg

They were fine, both mum and OH came in and saw baby. They didn't get the cubs so back next week for that.

Thats a really good pic hun, so lovely to see.

Michelle. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back