Scan tomorrow morning! Updated with pic post 21!

Sam's Mum

Reaction score
I don't know if i'm more nervous or excited... I had a meeting tonight so at least I haven't been sitting here thinking about it all evening. Going to have a listen with my doppler before I go to bed :)

Good luck to everyone else who has scans tomorrow too :yay: x

Last edited:
Good luck for your scan - Looking forward to seeing your pics! xx

Ooooo good luck hunny. Can't wait to see pics :D xxxxxxxxxx

Good luck hun :) i have mine this morning too, feeling ok-ish atm but give it time haha!! xx

Thanks everyone! Good luck deedee! What time is yours? Mine's at 11.30... the morning's going too slowly already :lol:

Thanks everyone! Good luck deedee! What time is yours? Mine's at 11.30... the morning's going too slowly already :lol:

10am but then you probably know that from my other thread by now haha!! the morning is going too slowly for my liking also, OH is taking DD to school so looks like i'm gonna stew here on my own for a bit and drink my pint of water ready...think thats the worst part tbh...busting for a pee lol!! xx

I did realise you probably had a thread!! I'm not looking forward to that bit.. they always keep you waiting ages at our hospital. I night just drink a bit and have more while I'm waiting. Can't wait to see your pics! x x

It's astonishing how quickly you are both at 12 weeks :shock: Thanks girls.....your time going quick means mine is to :dance:

Good luck girls xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Good luck for ur scan in about 15 mins if they aren't running late! :) can't wait to see pics xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back