Scan tomorrow bricking it

PurplePixi

Reaction score
My scan is tomorrow and I am so scared I have no reason to be I'm just desperate for everything to be ok.

It's in the morning thank god so won't have to wait all day.

Anyone else got scan anxiety xx

I haven't got my next scan for another 6 weeks but I get nervous at every scan definitely to the point I throw up sometimes. I think it's completely normal. I can never relax before a scan but I'm glad you've got a morning appointment so you haven't got wait around xx

:hugs: Everything will be perfect hun!

I practically had a panic attack today when I got my scan, I was terrified!

Hope it all goes well tomorrow :D xxx

I've had 3 scans so far, and every time I've gone in thinking something was wrong. Last one yesterday, and I'm already on count down till the next one!

Good luck for tomorrow x

Good luck, I'm sure you'll be fine!
It was bricking it before my 7 and 12 week scan and the anxiety is already starting to build for the 20 week one. It's just a series of hurdles to get over pregnancy, doing my bloody head in! ;) x

it's normal to worry. i spend my life doing it. you'll be fiiine. all the best with it :) xx

Good luck! Keep us all posted! I've got scan anxiety - 3 weeks to go and 5 days ago since my early scan!

You'll be fine x

Thanks girls guess we are all the same little worriers il let you know how it goes :)

Good Luck I've got mine on Monday I can't wait I'm a little apprehensive though. X

Good luck. Am sure it will be fine. :). Xxx

I'm sure everything will be fine. I was terrified when I had mine despite an early scan so I understand what you mean. Good luck xxxxxx

Good luck for today! X x

Good luck hun you will be fine.

Michelle. x

Scan was amazing seen the little pixi waving and wriggling about it was the best thing iv ever seen.

Need to go back though as couldn't get official dates and measurements as haven't seen my mw yet for my consent to be done?? Don't understand this so they will see me again within next few weeks.

Unofficially dated me at 11+ 6 and I got lots of pics.

I will upload later. One of the pics I'm a bit concerned about there seems to be a lot of fluid at the back now I'm no expert I'm just going by what iv read online but because she couldn't tell me anything I'm worried, she did say again I unofficially all looked good would she say that if concerned??

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back