scan today

Nicola g

Reaction score
to check i have enough water around the baby. Im not nervous but ive been awake since 4am! Something is just niggling me :think:

good luck today :hug:

what time is it booked for?

Baby growing well but waters still down. Have to be scanned every forthnight from now on, but i dont mind as i get to see my baby.

Plus the consultant said it should not effect the type of delivery i want (homebirth).

glad you got on ok and should be ok for a home birth :D :hug:

Glad to hear that things are ok- I bet it's reassuring to have regular scansto check baby is ok xxx

Nicola g said:
Baby growing well but waters still down. Have to be scanned every forthnight from now on, but i dont mind as i get to see my baby.

Plus the consultant said it should not effect the type of delivery i want (homebirth).

Don't worry hun... I have exactly the same thing.... Its normal for me to have little fluid... didn't have much with Tia either :) its because its all my hands and ankles thats why :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I got scanned regulary... I've got another one on Wednesday... :) So even though I am due to meet little miss soon, I get to see her again anyway :) Although near the end the pictures aren't so impressive... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back