Scan Today...

beclove2885

Reaction score
Ive got my early scan today, im more nervous today than when i got married... i really should stop reading up about missed miscarriages to made me a nervous wreck¬:eh:

I was oddly not at all nervous when I got married which surprised me

I've got to have an early scan soon x

Soooo confused. They measured and said I'm measuring 5.5 weeks. They see a sac and a foetal pole. Which I've never heard of before. I can't see how I would only be 5.5 weeks at my last period was end of march. I have to go back in 2 weeks for another scan. I had a feeling it wasn't good news though. She said if I don't bleed and it hasn't grown then I will have to have it removed. Just in limbo now x

Could you see a heart beat though?

So if your dates are right it's not developing properly then
I'm sorry to hear that love :(
Hopefully you just ovulated extremely late x

No heartbeat but she said wouldn't be able to see one yet very clear. I was on clomid so don't really know when I ovulated. Going by conception it would be 5.5 weeks x

Sorry this isn't as happy as it should be
Fingers crossed for you :(

I hope you're ok, big hugs and try to stay strong xx

Sorry to hear this Hun, my fingers are crossed that when you go back you will see a lovely strong heartbeat - take care of yourself in the meantime ! X

Sorry to hear this, I hope its just a timing thing! x

I know what it's like not to get the news you're after at a scan. Late ovulation and conception is very possible and hopefully your little bean will have grown loads by the next time you go. Try stay positive but know how hard it is, I've been up and down like a roller coaster this week xxx

Sorry to hear this Hun. Fingers crossed its just late ovulation xx

Really sorry to hear this hun- hope it's just a case of your dates being wrong. Keeping my fingers crossed for you xx

So sorry to hear your news, fx the next scan shows a lovely strong baby.

Michelle x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back