scan today...

crystalize

Reaction score
just found out today that my placenta is still low and i have been booked in for a c-section on the 20th of july, 15 days earlier than i was expecting!
all a bit crazy, still in shock, and trying really hard to focus on the positives of a cesarian and not just the disappointment and the negatives.
also the events of today kind of put me and my little baby crisis into perspective.
hope everyone is well xx

At least they know that it's low and can give you a c-section which will improve both yours and the babies chances thoughout birth. Did they say how low the placenta is? Jo1188 was booked for a c-section next Monday as she had a low lying placenta but she gave birth naturally in the end after she went into natural labour 3 weeks early last week! Her's was only half placenta previa in the end.

Take care, and c-sections arent that bad sweetie - they aren't in the origional birthing plan but if it is best for your baby then it has to be done. xx

it is very low...
have got to go straight into hosp if i start to go into labour or bleed as i could hemorrhage.
as you say the main thing is that we're both healthy, and at least i can tell people exactly what day it will be on so they and we can plan a bit better.
how are you, did your scan go ok?
xxx

Yeah they scan went excellent - baby was really active and mad :D Just like its mummy haha (normally anyway!) jumping and kicking like a loon :lol:

I'm sorry it's low hun. The planning bit is good though - I know that alot of babies tend to come in the early hours of the morning - I don't know how I'd cope lol.

So 20th of July it is then :D Are you looking forward to the day finally arriving now? :D

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back