Scan this morning .. Now bleeding , scan pic attached

Meggiiiii

Reaction score
So I had a scan this morning to check the progress from last week and it's defiantly progressed but now I'm bleeding. The nurse that done the scan didn't mention any signs to suggest anything was wrong and was happy with the scan especially with the difference from last week. I really don't want to go to hospital again as they never do anything to help. Does anyone know why I could be bleeding , I'm 5 weeks 6 days X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 63
I don't know why you could be bleeding, spotting is normal but if it's anymore I would go back just to make sure. Hope everything's ok x

Is there a lot of blood loss? Was it a transvaginal scan as they might have disturbed something. Monitor it closely and hope it settles.

Has the bleeding stopped? Was it very heavy of more like spotting? I'd hope it was just from a transvaginal intrusion, X

The bleeding was very heavy never experienced anything like it , I had a scan this morning and everything is fine there was even a heartbeat they said there was a small area of haemorrhage but looks like it's healing , the bleeding stopped within 12 hours , only thing is , they have dated me 5 weeks 6days today as they couldn't measure properly due to where it's implanted so close the wall of my womb of something , but I was 5 weeks 6 days on Monday and there was no heartbeat and today I should be 6weeks 3days but they arnt worried at all xx

This is the scan from today xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 31
Hope you put your feet up for the entire weekend & take it very easy xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members