scan soon!!! about time

michelle82

Reaction score
Hi all thought I would share I have my scan on weds at 11.40 anyone else think the waiting is unbearable. I never thought being preggers would be such an anxious time!! my other halfs sister is due 9th dec and I'm due 8th Jan so have someone to share some things with. I went on holiday recently and thought the date of the scan would be set when I arrived home but instead there was a ltr to ring them to book, assume it was because my midwife knew I was on hols. So rang them 2 weeks ago and was gutted when she said they are doing dating scans from 6th July. But now its nearly here!! and I keep thinking at least it will be bigger and we should get a nice piccie! OH and i'll be ablt to tell everyone at work because I'm starting to get a baby belly I keep thinking they'll think I'm a right chub!!

Oh I cant wait to have my first scan, im so excited, because after that im gonna tell everyone, Ive already planned on telling my parents by showing them the piccie and saying this is your new granchild (wonder how they will react). I have already had one scan, when I was nine weeks, but because of the circumsatnces that I was having the scan for i chose not to look at the screen, im gutted now, wish I did.

bec x x

I have my scan on the 21st July, its so long away i cant wait. Im really scared that i have been imajining it and there will be nothing on the screen (silly aint i).

I dont think it will seem real untill i have the scan and actually see my baby.

I got my scan on friday, now i have heard the heat beat im really looking forward to it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back